** ENDGAME GEAR XM1 MOUSE - LIGHTNING FAST SIGNAL PROCESSING - BUILT FOR TOURNAMENT PERFORMANCE **

OcUK Staff
Marvel at the speed of this mouse, Avenge your teammates, make your enemies Thor.

source.gif

Endgame Gear XM1 USB Optical esports Performance Gaming Mouse @ £53.99 inc VAT

Fastest Omron Switches <1ms response time, Pre-sorted switches for peak performance, Pixart PMW3389 high end Optical sensor, Low-Friction glides, Lightweight, All Grip Types, Right Handed

Only £53.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Endgame Gear - The Game Changer

The Endgame Gear XM1 is one of the most pleasantly shaped non-ergonomic gaming mice available. It fits the hand and is suitable for any grip style, whether you're a palm or claw grip user. Even better, it packs an extremely precise 16,000 CPI sensor and analogue switch activation of less than 1 millisecond if you aren't winning games with this mouse, then the enemy players are most definitely hacking...

The XM1 has been developed by esports veterans as an ultra-lightweight mouse with high-speed signal processing specifically suited to professional gaming athletes and ambitious gamers alike. To achieve accelerated click speed along with an ideal click feeling, the German engineered XM1 combines a patented analogue switch contact algorithm with pre-sorted mechanical OMRON 50M switches.

The result is an unparalleled switch response time of less than 1 millisecond. Low reaction times go hand in hand with the top-of-the-line Pixart PMW3389 optical sensor, support for all grip types and an adjustable host-side USB polling rate of up to 1000Hz. Silent and low-friction 100% PTFE glides contribute to maintaining high pointer accuracy by reducing the tiring effect of repeated swift movements.

A Powerful esports Tool:

Patented analogue technology for true <1ms switch response time
Pre-sorted mechanical OMRON 50M switches for an ideal click feeling
Ultra-lightweight construction with 70 g total weight
Pixart PMW3389 flagship sensor for low/mid/high sense gamers (up to 16,000 CPI)
Ergonomic right-handed mouse for claw grip, palm grip & finger grip
Silent and low-friction 100 % PTFE glides for maximum precision

Flagship Sensor Technology:

Microcontroller: ARM STM32-based Chip
Sensor: Pixart PMW3389 High-End (optical)
Sensitivity: 50 CPI to 16,000 CPI
Max. Acceleration: 50 G
Max. Speed: 11.43 m/s (450 IPS)
Lift-off Distance (LOD): 2 mm

Fast Reaction Times & High Durability:

Polling Rate: 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1,000 Hz (adjustable)
Signal Interval: 4 ms, 2 ms, 1 ms (adjustable)
Internal Signal Processing Latency: <1 ms
Primary Buttons (right/left): Omron Switches (mechanical)
Lifetime: 50Million Clicks
Number of Buttons: 5 (2x Top, 2x Side, 1x Mouse Wheel)

Resource-Efficient Software & Status LEDs:

CPI Settings Display: assigned LED Color (2 RGB LEDs, 4 Profile Save Slots)
Polling Rate Display: active LEDs (left = 250 Hz, right = 500 Hz, both = 1,000 Hz)
Side Keys: enable / disable
Software /Firmware Updates: yes

Specifications:

Ergonomics / Layout: dextral
Supported Grip Types: Claw Grip, Palm Grip, Finger Grip
Color: Black
Material: Plastic (Chassis), 100% PTFE (Glides), Dry Grip Coating (Surface)
Dimensions: approx. 122.14 x 65.81 x 38.26mm (L x W x H)
Weight: approx. 70 g (including cable)
Mouse type: wired
Cable Length:180cm
Connection: USB 2.0 (all operating systems)
Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase (EU)
EAN: 4251442502737
MPN: EGG-XM1

A solid first mouse from Endgame with some exciting features I can't wait to try out and see the reviews of. We should have stock landing on the 22nd.

If you guys want to try an XM1 out then trust @Connor@Overclockers with a message and we'll put together a review carousel. 5 of you will be selected to receive the mouse in turn. We'll pay the postage for you to send on to the next guy in the chain. All you'll have to do is post a pic here and write a paragraph or two about the mouse! Minimum post count of 500 to enter! At the end I'll send the mouse back to the best and most entertaining review along with OCUK goody bag!

Don't worry younglings with less than 500 posts, post your best Egg (EndGame Gear), or Avengers puns about the mouse below and I'll pick the best one once stock has landed and we'll send you an XM1 free of charge!

Don't tell me you cAnt-Man!

LOKI_approves.gif

Last edited:
Associate
Don't worry younglings with less than 500 posts, post your best Egg (EndGame Gear), or Avengers puns about the mouse below and I'll pick the best one once stock has landed and we'll send you an XM1 free of charge!
Well, it seems the younglings didn't show much (Avengers) initiative. Given the thunderwhelming response to your gracious offer could I offer a home to the unwanted rodent? I'd be interested to compare it to my Xtrfy M2-NIP and Deathadder Elite.

Back
Top Bottom