Energy Suppliers (strictly no referrals)

Soldato
Octopus coming to fit our 5th set of Smart meters I think it is, to be honest I've lost count now. Refuse to give up.

Man of Honour
Yeah Octopus are awful, went on back and forth for over a year getting our smart meters sorted. They work their end now but my IHD is basically useless. I'd have dropped them so quickly if it wasn't for the fact I'd be paying stupid bills if I left now.

Soldato
Yeah Octopus are awful, went on back and forth for over a year getting our smart meters sorted. They work their end now but my IHD is basically useless. I'd have dropped them so quickly if it wasn't for the fact I'd be paying stupid bills if I left now.
A lot of their staff seem untrained, e.g. most dont understand the tracker and agile tariffs are capped, and was a nightmare getting my IHD swapped out.

Soldato
I just refuse to give in, soon as they don't work I email, phone and generally annoy then until they agree to come and replace them.
Eventually I'll get a combination of meters that work and someone that knows how to fit them.

This time they changed just the gas meter, gave me a new IHD as well for some reason. Said he's done it so the gas meter sets up first or something rather than electric first.

Give it until Monday then I'll be onto them daily until they come again.

Customer services keep saying it's the range, and I keep telling them both my neighbors are the same and they when and my first meters worked for 12 months.
They're just completely inept.

Top Bottom