Epic is giving away big games for the next few weeks again

Soldato
I personaly prefer bioshock 2 out of the trillogy but if they are all free and you've never played them, play them in order. They are all good.

Associate
OP
Any Ideas?

ABE62F874BD2C5EEEDBB10F228425B0368E9503D

Associate
OP
Wolfenstein Collection according to this Polish site.

0dKzfLX.jpg
Last year Epic gave away GTA V, Borderlands 2 Handsome Jack Collection, Ark Survival Evolved and Civilisation 6. They are doing it again this year with next week's game listed as a mystery. They are going to be large budget highly rated games, probably 4 of them to promote their summer sale, which is what happened last year. Anyone have any guesses to what they might be?

I'm going to say:

Week 1: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Week 2: DayZ
Week 3: Wolfenstein: The New Order + Wolfenstein: The Old Blood + Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Week 4: South Park: The Stick of Truth + South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Called it, although 1 year off.

Imagine if they gave away Wolfenstein 2009, for those who don't know its the most valuable, meaningful, game on Steam. A tradable copy is worth around 1500 USD.

Soldato
Well worth paying for what I imagine is its current retail price. One of my favourite single player games in years. Lots of attention to detail. Lots of changing it up once it gets a bit stale.
+1 to this, one of the best games I've played recently, beautiful graphics, really well built world, great storyline, and you definitely get your money's worth! (161 hours on my playthrough :D)

Back
Top Bottom