• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*EPIC THREAD* Major Problems with Coollaboratory Liquid Pro Thermal Compound DEAD CPU

Soldato
Not read this entire thread but cant see why the op was gunned down since it is proven this thermal compound uses gallium which eats aluminium and its the worst stuff anyone should use bar for a few hours of benching.

Soldato
Not read this entire thread but cant see why the op was gunned down since it is proven this thermal compound uses gallium which eats aluminium and its the worst stuff anyone should use bar for a few hours of benching.
I don’t think people gunned him down cos application of liquid metal or his assertion of it being not suitable for general use. It was mainly due to his outlandish claim of technical knowledge and qualifications.

Soldato
I know it's an old post and all that, but I use it daily on both CPU and GPU. No problems whatsoever. Of course you arenot meant to use it on ally surfaces, but no high end cooler or ihs uses aluminium afaik.

Soldato
Last seen 13 Dec 2021 - really?
Given this thread is over 10 years old there's plenty of other members who's accounts have been dormant for years. In that time OP has been posting away in various threads despite the fact he was embarrassed and this thread consistently gets bumped every year as a reminder (point being he's had plenty of reason to stay away or deactivate his account but has chosen not to).

Permabanned
Given this thread is over 10 years old there's plenty of other members who's accounts have been dormant for years. In that time OP has been posting away in various threads despite the fact he was embarrassed and this thread consistently gets bumped every year as a reminder (point being he's had plenty of reason to stay away or deactivate his account but has chosen not to).

It's probably another user that knows this thread gets bumped every now and again and they having a laugh. More than likely fake.

Soldato

I don’t think people gunned him down cos application of liquid metal or his assertion of it being not suitable for general use. It was mainly due to his outlandish claim of technical knowledge and qualifications.

OP RMAd the CPU stating that the TIM had ruined it.
OcUK techs returned it because the TIM was all over the pins/contacts.
OP creates thread here to complain that Liquid Metal is awful, OcUK shouldn’t be selling it and that he definitely didn’t apply it to the wrong side of the CPU because he has 4 diplomas.

im a qualified Support Technician, ive been doing this since i was 13, i have no less than 4 diplomas in hardware, network and software support. so take it from me when i say, this paste is CRAP.

Back
Top Bottom