Escape from Tarkov

Caporegime
Strangely, I quite like watching this as opposed to playing it.
I feel similar. Haven't got hundreds of hours to invest in what looks like a huge grind fest and I know I'll get frustrated and drop the £125 or whatever it is on the top version as the small stash looks a right PITA. Watching it is easy though, like the concept.

Associate
This game is actually more fun to watch someone good play than play yourself lol. Spending 20 minute to do inventory/gear/flea market stuff yourself is incredibly boring.

Soldato
This game is actually more fun to watch someone good play than play yourself lol. Spending 20 minute to do inventory/gear/flea market stuff yourself is incredibly boring.

Agreed. I'd love to play this but I know I'd be really terrible and instead watch Pestily's Raid series on YT. Still hoping they'll add a single player campaign and Easy difficulty. :D

Soldato
Agreed. I'd love to play this but I know I'd be really terrible and instead watch Pestily's Raid series on YT. Still hoping they'll add a single player campaign and Easy difficulty. :D
Well the tasks in the game currently as supposed to be side quests in the finished game. Not sure what form the final game will take. I’m level 43 and still got a ton of tasks to do. Currently stuck on Tarkov Shooter Part 8. I’ve hated this mission every wipe!

Soldato
Well the tasks in the game currently as supposed to be side quests in the finished game. Not sure what form the final game will take. I’m level 43 and still got a ton of tasks to do. Currently stuck on Tarkov Shooter Part 8. I’ve hated this mission every wipe!

Triple bolt action on woods in a single raid?

Soldato
Yeah that’s the one. Half the battle is even finding 3 PMCs now that Woods is a lot bigger. I know the best bet is to try and get a kill early by rushing spawns but even when I’ve done that, I then struggle to find anyone else.

It used to be quite a struggle even when woods was smaller, you just had to hope folks were going to hit the main camp.

I remember powering through when it was a mosin only challenge for a few wipes. Unpopular opinion but I wish all the tarkov shooter tasks were mosin again, too easy to cheese with a DVL - apart from part 8 of course.

The last time I got kappa I managed to do part 8 without resorting to a thermal, quite proud of myself on that one :D That was with the woods expansion too, right place/time/etc

Soldato
It used to be quite a struggle even when woods was smaller, you just had to hope folks were going to hit the main camp.

I remember powering through when it was a mosin only challenge for a few wipes. Unpopular opinion but I wish all the tarkov shooter tasks were mosin again, too easy to cheese with a DVL - apart from part 8 of course.

The last time I got kappa I managed to do part 8 without resorting to a thermal, quite proud of myself on that one :D That was with the woods expansion too, right place/time/etc
I’ve had Kappa twice so have managed to do it and I’ve never done it with a thermal although I might have to resort to that this time! I’ve only done this task pre-Woods expansion.

Soldato
I’ve had Kappa twice so have managed to do it and I’ve never done it with a thermal although I might have to resort to that this time! I’ve only done this task pre-Woods expansion.

Last time I did it for kappa I was running up from usec to logging and ran headlong into two PMC's, cue awkward close range bolt shots from myself and them spray firing at me like mad. Got them both killed with about 80hp left :D

Healed, got to logging and then tapped a PMC pushing Shturman before getting him too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Last time I did it for kappa I was running up from usec to logging and ran headlong into two PMC's, cue awkward close range bolt shots from myself and them spray firing at me like mad. Got them both killed with about 80hp left :D

Healed, got to logging and then tapped a PMC pushing Shturman before getting him too.
Nice. Nothing to lose going in with a Mosin so you can play aggressive. I’ve been using either the Mosin or VPO. Haven’t touched the DVL yet. I’ll save that for SBIH (yes I’ve still got that to do!).

Soldato

Problem with that was there was zero reason to bring out a bolt action rifle unless you were role playing or dowie favourite (larping) as a sniper. Even this wipe bolt actions are still pretty weak.

Back
Top Bottom