Escape from Tarkov

Soldato

Lighthouse expansion and 3 new bosses that roam various maps....Sounds like carnage when you least expect it

The bosses' habitats are Lighthouse, Shoreline, Woods, and Customs. They do not stay in one place and instead wander through these locations all the time. If the bosses have moved to one of the maps, they will be absent on the others. There is no timetable for their movement and no one knows what the bosses are guided by when changing their location.

Bad time to be heading on holiday for 2.5 weeks! :cry: :cry:

Soldato
What's the best way to increase recoil stats? I play pretty passively so my stats barely seem to grow. Is it worth emptying a few mags at exfil?

Soldato
For some crazy reason I bought this last weekend, and I really like it but god does it have a learning cliff rather than a curve.

Did some offline to try and learn the mechanics and maps, Few Scav runs on factory and few PMC runs. I've come to conclusion that factory solo is like smacking your head on a wall.

Which map should I learn to solo and try and get some tasks done? Every time I've got stuff I need and head to extract i get beamed in the face on factory.

Soldato
Hit level 40 at the weekend and bitcoin 3 will be complete tomorrow - that's hideout at 100% - best wipe i've played since the game changer in 2019 though - everything running smooth and as it should be - plus previous wipe knowledge making missions an easier process.

What's the best way to increase recoil stats? I play pretty passively so my stats barely seem to grow. Is it worth emptying a few mags at exfil?
Mag dump at the end or raid, assuming you're not running top tier ammo.

For example, 7.62x39 PS ammo is still doing work this early into wipe but it's cheap enough to full auto a mag as you're extracting.
For some crazy reason I bought this last weekend, and I really like it but god does it have a learning cliff rather than a curve.

Did some offline to try and learn the mechanics and maps, Few Scav runs on factory and few PMC runs. I've come to conclusion that factory solo is like smacking your head on a wall.

Which map should I learn to solo and try and get some tasks done? Every time I've got stuff I need and head to extract i get beamed in the face on factory.
Customs is the best all rounder map and should see you through a lot of earlier missions - factory can be painful for a new player but worth relenting with.

Soldato

Customs mainly as most of the earlier missions are on that map.

Later on Shoreline/Lighthouse

Woods is fairly boring and once you've done the missions required on there, I almost never go back to that map. There is just nothing of interest on there.

Associate
I am level 7, not really had the time to play this wipe. I am really struggling with the first Jaeger task with the croutons, etc...and I cannot find a Toz anywhere for the first Skier tasks, I must have checked 50 dead scavs.

Soldato
Ugghhhh - Outpost mission has killed my desire to try and get Kappa this wipe - kill 15 PMCS each in Customs Stronghold, Woods Med Camp and Shoreline Pier - such a **** poor and half assed quest design - time for a romp on Satisfactory again I think.

Soldato
Ugghhhh - Outpost mission has killed my desire to try and get Kappa this wipe - kill 15 PMCS each in Customs Stronghold, Woods Med Camp and Shoreline Pier - such a **** poor and half assed quest design - time for a romp on Satisfactory again I think.

you'll be back ..... Forget kappa - just play for pvp

Soldato
Anyone else still plugging away? I dip in here and there and am level 21 now. The MP133 and Magnum Buckshot have been brilliant for me all wipe. Took a duo out just now on Shoreline in the dark.

dead for me at the moment - 3000+ hours in this game.

Lvl 37 this wipe (multiple Kappa's in other wipes etc) and just stopped playing - bored of the same missions, lack of content, riddled with cheaters at the moment as well. Netcode is horrible and the amount of times dying to desync is awful.

Such an amazing game, but with current situation in Russia, the Dev's obviously have a difficult time at the moment, and all the promised content of Streets/Arena etc etc look miles away from being seen.

I hope it gets picked up again and improves with new content but even looking at the streamers on Twitch etc - they are bored, look disinterested playing etc.

Really hope things improve but at the moment - zero interest in Tarkov....

Soldato
A competent dev team need to come along and just rip this game off completely. Never has a concept been so good yet so horrendously executed. Battlestate are a bunch of incompetent bums.

I would disagree about the "incompetent" - I suspect they have a lot of issues in Russia/working environment at the moment - I really hope it all improves but 2 months since the last update/patch and all they did in this one was some server changes and a couple of tweaks.....

Been 6-9 months talk of bosses on Lighthouse/trader etc - events building up to that - and nothing........

Back
Top Bottom