ETannys fitness log - Time to get back on the fitness bandwagon

Associate
I don't want to steal hubby's thread so figured I would start my own.

5yrs ago I gave birth to my youngest daughter, When she was 6 months old I joined our local Weight Watchers class on September 2012 tipping the scales at 19st10lbs. I followed weight watchers and walked a lot and on October 2015 I weighed in at 10st3lbs. I maintained my goal weight perfectly fine until I had an accident and it put me out of action for a long while.

I am now in a position to get back into it. As of a couple of weeks ago I was up to 14st4lbs. I feel unhappy and need to get things under control now I am able to exercise again.

I started my lifestyle plan again on the 27th April and in that first week I lost 3lbs. I am now down to 14st1lbs.

I would ideally like to get back down to 10st3lbs but as long as I chip away at it, I don't mind how long this takes.

I am currently training to run a 5k on the 25th June by using c25k. I am also aiming to do at least 15k steps a day 5 days a week.

Associate
OP
Thanks everyone.

Had my second weigh in this morning since getting back on the saddle and I lost 2.5lbs. Really chuffed with that if I am honest.

I also started week 3 of c25k which had me jog for 90 seconds then walk for 90, jog for 3 minutes then walk for 3 minutes twice. I have no idea how I did it, but I did it. That last minute of the last 3 minute set was really hard but I pushed through.

Associate
OP
Weigh in again this morning and I am down another 2.5lbs. So I now weigh 13st10lbs That's 8lbs since the 27th April. So I am very pleased.
C25k is going well.. started week 4 and it has stepped up a massive gear this week. Running for 5 minutes seems such a large jump from the 3 minutes I did last week. Every week I wonder how I'll get through the work out but somehow I manage even if I scream my way through the last bit haha.

I am also noticing changes in my body. Clothes are starting to feel loose again and I have a lot more energy.

Back
Top Bottom