Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
I think Mantrid and Jacemeister are going to have their work cut out for them lol.

Mantrid made Coast2Coast and Jacemeister has done 50 United/Midwest Expansion, which both run along the same two states in some areas.

Associate
Does anyone play ets or ats in vr? If so whats it like nowadays? I played it in about 2015 with an oculus rift, it wasnt bad but things like road signs werent legible until you were practically on top of them, have things improved?

Soldato
Yes absolutely for the base game alone. If you decide at some point you want map mods, you will NEED DLC's.

@tyke_ I play it on my HTC Vive from time to time, May need to up the scaling in the graphics options. By default it's set to 100% Try 200 or 400.

Soldato
Just started playing this about a week ago. Very slow to get going.

many must do mods or are there better truck sims out there ?

Have you tried 2nd gear?

In seriousness it can be a drag for a start, but it has potential once you can afford to upgrade a bit and hire some drivers etc.. Just have to go through the slow starting grind!

Permabanned
Have you tried 2nd gear?

In seriousness it can be a drag for a start, but it has potential once you can afford to upgrade a bit and hire some drivers etc.. Just have to go through the slow starting grind!

the maps are all just the same gets a bit repetitive.

where are those mountain maps I see pop up on my phone.

Caporegime
How are the reversing mechanics? I found it took me weeks and weeks of playing before my brain managed to get reversing sorted and even now, I'm not perfect.
Pretty similar to the real deal in many respects - it takes a similar length of time to even get close to getting reversing right in a real one - you have the advantage in the game of using different camera angles to help your perception though.

Back
Top Bottom