Eurofighter just flew past my window

At Waddington each year, this is the one that gets the whole car park beeping as it passes low and fast infront of the crowdline, turning away to show its afterburner.

Takes about 30 seconds for all the alarms to stop :D

My sympathy mate, the bloody things fly past my window every time they takeoff or land, and then they create work for me as well. Which is funnily enough what I'm doing now, bloody aircrew and their obsession with flying on a Friday afternoon. And if I want to go outside for a smoke the bloody things are always going down the taxi way 20 feet from my ears or sat on the pan blasting out noise and burnt AVTUR.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

My sympathy mate, the bloody things fly past my window every time they takeoff or land, and then they create work for me as well. Which is funnily enough what I'm doing now, bloody aircrew and their obsession with flying on a Friday afternoon. And if I want to go outside for a smoke the bloody things are always going down the taxi way 20 feet from my ears or sat on the pan blasting out noise and burnt AVTUR.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Where do you live, the end of a runway? :D

Watched this last week at Shorham, stunning plane. That said, the Vulcan was on a par with it to see in the sky.

Last edited:
I'm going to vote the afterburners wouldn't be on near a civy population centre.
even without after burners jet fighters are stupidly loud eurofighters usually set off car alarms just cruising along
it is over the sea but close to houses still.

anyway anytime i hear of the eurofighter it always makes me think of this video
skip to 1:22

i wonder if he **** his pants

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom