Eurovision 2017

Caporegime
Does anyone know why Israel quit Eurovision? I thought it was funny the way they did it live on air I wish we had the balls to do that, 12pts from the popular vote was a disgrace our song wasn't that bad.

The Aussie guy jumping on the podium and flashing his backside was probably the funniest moment of the night despite all of the joke attempts by the presenters.

Caporegime
Does anyone know why Israel quit Eurovision? I thought it was funny the way they did it live on air I wish we had the balls to do that, 12pts from the popular vote was a disgrace our song wasn't that bad.

The Aussie guy jumping on the podium and flashing his backside was probably the funniest moment of the night despite all of the joke attempts by the presenters.
They didn't quit the TV station is closing down so it would be like it moving from BBC to itv. They are just a bunch of drama Queens. As far as I can tell.

Caporegime
They didn't quit the TV station is closing down so it would be like it moving from BBC to itv. They are just a bunch of drama Queens. As far as I can tell.

Except the new channel, kan, is not broadcasting news and is therefore not allowed to join the European Broadcasting Union which means they can't show or participate in Eurovision.

Caporegime
They only have 1 "free" TV channel in Israel? Tough country. oh well so be it. I guess it is a lot of money wasted that could be better spent on bulldozering kids houses into the ground.

Last edited:
Caporegime

Not an Aussie guy:

A Ukrainian media personality notorious for ambushing celebrities like Kim Kardashian has streaked at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest in Ukraine while wearing an Australian flag.

With Isaiah Firebrace coming in 9th place, and Portugal taking the Eurovision crown, it is possible Australia will be better remembered this year for the presence of its national flag on the back of a naked man.

During reigning winner Jamala's performance, a man draped in an Australian flag invaded the stage and pulled down his pants to expose his bottom on live TV.

It was initially thought the streaker was an Australian but it was later confirmed the man was Vitalii Sediuk, a self-described prankster known for accosting celebrities on red carpets.

And I don't care what anyone says, you'll never beat Poland's 2014 entry:

The full commercial release is even better:

Last edited:

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I suppose it puts the whole block voting thing to bed

portugal won by a country mile and dont have real affiliation apart from their immediate neighbour....who they didnt give any points to I noticed!

so maybe it was just a song people liked..reminded me a bit of Moon River for some reason

I voted for Moldova and funky sax guy..everybody else who watched it with with me voted for Croatia..who might have done better if he had dressed half and half to match his voice!

Back
Top Bottom