ever wonder if you should end your relationship?

Soldato
lol not another. All doom an gloom!

If I don't feel a relationship is working, I'll break it off. Not much point in waisting each other's time.

Associate
I've questioned mine at times however the times were often when I was burned out and drunk and mid argument, I know the girl I'm with right now is the one for me, every other relationship I've had before it was pretty clear to me they weren't long term.

Soldato
just wondered if people sometimes questioned whether the person they were going out wits the right person?
No no... I'm still going out with my girlfriend from when I was 10 because I've never wondered this... ¬_¬

Relationships end - because one person "wonders if they should end the relationship"...

So... to answer your question...

Yes. :p

Soldato
I wondered about this subject for a while...
Eventually I stopped wondering and did it.
Seems like a good choice, but for the lack of sex and the living on my own... If I didn't have internet access I probably would go crazy.

Soldato
I wondered about this subject for a while...
Eventually I stopped wondering and did it.
Seems like a good choice, but for the lack of sex and the living on my own... If I didn't have internet access I probably would go crazy.

Same but I left her for a new girl that i liked(to be the honest guy for a change). I can honestly say it would have been far easier to string them both along with lies......

Caporegime
At the moment? A little, just because she is so far away and I have no money so am really struggling to see her. Having said that (she's a student, i'm an ex student) last time I saw her (a couple of weeks ago) and we had the house to ourselves sitting downstairs I really did feel like we could live together happily for a long time...

Just unhappiness about not seeing her enough really. :(

(Sorry, in a really meh mood atm...)

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
No.

Although I havent seen my GF in nearly 2 months and probably won't for another 3-6. So sometimes I think damnnn I wanna hit some other pasty as I dont have my girl's pasty here. :p

But I know when we are together its the best thing ever so I want us to be together for a loooong time.

Back
Top Bottom