1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVGA FTW3 1080Ti ONLY £738.99 FORUM MEMBER ONLY DEAL!!

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Gibbo, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Gibbo

Commissario

Hi there

I've discussed with EVGA and the CEO of EVGA about some of the let down people felt when pre-order discount was not passed on to resellers. The CEO of EVGA understands these feels and has agreed to offer our forum members a £50 discount:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 GAMING ICX 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £738.99 inc VAT with discount code

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11G-P4-6696, Core Clock: 1569MHz, Boost Clock: 1683MHz, Memory: 11264MB 11010MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 3584, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty

Only £738.99 inc VAT - Enter "EVGAFTW3" in the voucher code box at checkout for £738.99 price

ORDER NOW

The webshop price is £788.99, but with this code the price drops to £738.99, make sure you enter the discount code to get the reduced price which is cheapest in the UK and we have stock so next day shipment guaranteed. :)

Now this is only posted here on our forums, but of course we cannot prevent anyone from sharing this discount code, but then of course you spoil it for other forum members here if we prematurely sell out.

The discount voucher is valid until June 30th (next Friday), so don't hang around too long and grab this amazing FTW3 card at a superb price, infact I believe this is around the same price as EVGA had for pre-order before they increased prices. :)

2. Howling

Wise Guy

how about tree fiddy?

3. Gibbo

Commissario

???????

4. Ben @ EVGA

EVGA Rep

Hi OCUK

Gibbo did a superb job securing this promotion on behalf of the OCUK loyal forum members at Computex directly from our CEO at EVGA.

I hope it is popular and is a nice reward for your continued interaction and comments on EVGA. If it goes well it might just be something we do again!

Thanks Gibbo.

Ben

5. ToTheMax

Hitman

Now that is a nice deal, i'm really tempted now. Will give it a couple of hours so I have a cool head to decide ;-)

6. kindai

Soldato

Nice deal, and given the outstanding support by EVGA with their advanced RMA service, find it very difficult to look at any other manufacturer nowdays.

7. ToTheMax

Hitman

Does this deal also include the recently announced Destiny 2 bundle?

8. JediFragger

Capodecina

Did you even try clicking the link? It's on there.

9. GoogalyMoogaly

Soldato

It's a pity this is specifically the FTW3. If it was any EVGA 1080Ti I'd be all over the SC2 Hybrid but I'm just not sure about the FTW3.

Good offer regardless and hope EVGA/OcUK do do more of this type of thing.

How is it a forum "member-only" deal though? Surely you just need to look at the forum post to get the code?

10. Krazeyivan

Associate

Been debating getting this card, my new 4k screen is great but 390 is struggling a bit. Pulled the trigger when I saw the news. It's fate
    First ever Nvidia card which is weird, been in love with pc systems since the 286 era

11. EL_JOCK

Hitman

3 dollars and 50 cent's, you know tree fiddy.... you not much of a south park fan or understanding of Loch Ness monster needs

12. Gibbo

Commissario

This is true but as most people visiting our forum are members by the time the general public eventually learn of the code it shall be expired.

But as always there is no pleasing everyone no matter what you do.......

13. Simon Belmont

Mobster

But that's in any business.

Good deal for those looking for high-end 1080Ti this would be the one to go for.

14. Seblirium

Associate

I read that in the voice of Terry Tibbs :D

Good deal for those in the market for this card, but I still said to myself "only £783.99"! Onee of these days, probably when I'm grey and old, I'll be able to treat myself to the bees knees.. Enjoy everyone!

15. Smffy

Mobster

Nice to see and good work Gibbo on securing the discount, but I feel it's comparably quite pricey vs some other Ti's especially for someone wanting to EK block them. For example the MSI Seahawk EK X is around for £785-805 (yes Gibbo your price on that is way out :))with the full cover fitted and back plate.

Still on the fence with my pair of 1080 FTWs...

16. Curlyriff

Wise Guy

Wow just checked that price difference, £780 online easy enough to find that GPU which is impressive.

17. V F

Capodecina

Yeah, it is a saucy card and so quiet.

18. Smffy

Mobster

The WC choice really...

19. Wucked

Wise Guy

I really wanted one of these cards, right up until the pre-order shenanigans. Very happy with my Aorus now, but still jealous of anyone buying the FTW3.

20. doodah

Capodecina

And it was about that time that I noticed it was the Goddamn Loch Ness monster, and I said hey.....

:D:p