• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA FTW3 1080Ti ONLY £738.99 FORUM MEMBER ONLY DEAL!!

OcUK Staff
OP
What time ruffly Gibbo?

Around 16:00 roughly, maybe a bit earlier or bit later, its hard to give an exact time as it depends how busy the back-end servers/IT are as THIS WEEK ONLY is quite a big update on the site, sometimes it takes 30 minutes, other times couple of hours as several hundred products are getting updated.

Soldato
Around 16:00 roughly, maybe a bit earlier or bit later, its hard to give an exact time as it depends how busy the back-end servers/IT are as THIS WEEK ONLY is quite a big update on the site, sometimes it takes 30 minutes, other times couple of hours as several hundred products are getting updated.

Waiting for "This weeks only" deals myself I'm looking for a few things? If deals are good I'll buy, if not you know the saying:p

Edit:
Well just saw ""This weeks only"" deals.

Wow even with the deal others are still cheaper. I was really looking forward to some good stuff. What a let down:(

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Waiting for "This weeks only" deals myself I'm looking for a few things? If deals are good I'll buy, if not you know the saying:p

Edit:
Well just saw ""This weeks only"" deals.

Wow even with the deal others are still cheaper. I was really looking forward to some good stuff. What a let down:(

It is £749.99 delivered to loyal forum members now for the FTW3 and we have stock, which is a very good price, so its not as let down at all !

Soldato
It is £749.99 delivered to loyal forum members now for the FTW3 and we have stock, which is a very good price, so its not as let down at all !

Yes the FTW 1080Ti is a good price, agreed, but the other non gpu stuff is not.

The Samsung 500gb EVO even with price cut is nearly £20 more here. just sayin :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes the FTW 1080Ti is a good price, agreed, but the other non gpu stuff is not.

The Samsung 500gb EVO even with price cut is nearly £20 more here. just sayin :)

We cannot be the cheapest on every item, nor are we the most expensive like you try to constantly make out from your forum post. I've trimmed the price to £149.99, not going any lower than that. :)

Caporegime
Whilst in the grand scheme of current pricing it is a good offer (apparently), to my eyes though ,unfortunately,it's simply a case of "£700+ for an ****** GPU?" - forget it!

V F

V F

Soldato
Whilst in the grand scheme of current pricing it is a good offer (apparently), to my eyes though ,unfortunately,it's simply a case of "£700+ for an ****** GPU?" - forget it!

Tis a super quiet GPU though. I love when I take my headphones off and go, hmm... still strange it sounds like it is all idling at the desktop. Headphones back on. :D

Most times gaming, I never see it go above 63c. The fans rpm can be between 500 to 1050.

Back
Top Bottom