• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA Hybrid owners take note

Caporegime
I have some tinkering to do soon, and may as well wait until these come.

Got to put my Swiftech 240x back in, having had to replace the pump on it. Not worth the hassle of installing that when I can combine it with replacing the shrouds at the same time.

Associate
Your request was approved and your payment was submitted successfully.
Your shroud will ship out soon,
please check back later for tracking information.

So impatient! :p

Soldato
They work with the 980/980ti and Titan X mate I don't know EVGA didn't do that in the first place it would have saved them loads,I've got the 980ti hybrid on my Titan X and I've got the new face plate free when ever it gets delivered.

Associate
They work with the 980/980ti and Titan X mate I don't know EVGA didn't do that in the first place it would have saved them loads,I've got the 980ti hybrid on my Titan X and I've got the new face plate free when ever it gets delivered.

I also got the 980ti coolers as trying to find titan-x coolers was hard work.

Still waiting for my new shrouds :cool:

Associate

The new ones are all identical/interchangable.

Good thing too, the 980 Hybrid shrouds look rank on my Titan X's

Thanks for the replies people, that's good to hear. Yeah I heard the coolers were pretty much identical other than the shroud markings, seemed like strange decision based on manufacturing etc.

Back
Top Bottom