evoloution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
let them die, so we can start looking into peoples minds?

I am guessing that they are thinking you are yet another incarnation of another member that likes to post complete tripe.

However, the original post is something i've said myself before.

We are the only species on the planet that doesn't follow the general rule of nature, that only the strong should survive!

Soldato
If someone takes from society and either does not or can not return anything then they are detrimental to society by definition.

That would not necessarily apply to those who have done their share or have potential to do so in the future.

It would apply to those who refuse to put back into society despite taking all they can.

Soldato
I think anyone who would say 'let the weak die off', would quickly change their mind were they themselves to contract a fatal illness, that can be cured with modern medicine.

It's not so easy to keep to your ideals when those ideals are suggestive of you losing out, in this case becoming deceased.

Permabanned
OP
Who are you to make this discision?

im not making a decision, im just curious as to what people think

I am guessing that they are thinking you are yet another incarnation of another member that likes to post complete tripe.

However, the original post is something i've said myself before.

We are the only species on the planet that doesn't follow the general rule of nature, that only the strong should survive!

Strange isnt it

Man of Honour
If you're concerned about us short-circuiting evolution, you need to look at technology as a whole, not just medicine, start with the printing press, which allows knowledge to be carried and disseminated without evolutionary state or location being relevant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom