Exhibiton - DJ Speakers

Soldato
I'm a serious n00b here so could do with some advice. I plan to do quite a few exhibitions indoors and outdoors and want a speaker setup for my stand. The max area to cover is around 10m x 7m and we plan to play house music. So we're looking for good punch and good bass that can be felt from a little distance away so folks know there is something interesting going on near us!

I need 2 speakers that are obviously mobile, that will work solo aka something I could setup with a tracklist with some Aux lead and then something that can also be hooked up to a mixing desk if we want to add a DJ in the future, I'd want him to use our speakers in this situiation.

Can someone guide me for what I should be looking for in terms of power, brand etc as I really am not sure! My budget is around £1k for this but flexible if really required!

Cheers in advance!

Associate
Check out the EUROPORT PPA2000BT it a portable system or if you want a little more punch, check out the list below.

2 x Behringer VP2520 - this speakers are heavy and weights more than 35kg each
Behringer NU6000 Inuke 6000 or Behringer EP4000
Choose a mixer that is appropriate for your needs.

When buying stuff like this don't forget to register your purchase with the manufacturer for RMA purposes and to buy it from reputable dealer that can help you when your unit has developed a fault.

Associate
My mate is a DJ has been for over 25 years he does Oldskool House. Deep house exc look him up on Mixcloud Fast T tim yeomans. He got some JBL for private party's exc there very good but work better with a sub there ok without but there not very good for like indie music. Great for house music though. I think 12" with 10" sub maybe enough for that area or maybe try 15" JBL's. If you get your own DJ then some have there own controllers which they connect to there laptop And set the speakers up into the controller and laptop into controller. Thats how my mate does it with his Mac

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom