Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I always wish there was a decent live feed similar to transfer deadline day that I could follow on polling day. Due to impartiality guidelines the BBC feed is effectively, "Polling day today, some people have taken their dogs with them, here are some pictures of dogs". Do it all electronically so I can watch Jeremy Vine tally up the votes in real time on a massive CGI version of the Shard.

Soldato
I'm predicting Conservative Majority.

Perhaps a slightly smaller one than they have at the moment. Never before pretty much the entire media been on the side of one party or used such extreme tactics to attempt to sway the public. On the other hand if they don't win, or only scrape by then it shows that the public are less influenced by the media than I thought. (Perhaps a repeat of the Trump election in which the voter base seemed to dislike being told what to do & rebelled).

Soldato
There's no issue with discussions during polling times we just can't run a poll, there will be loads here who will want to rant & rave all day long I'd imagine ;)
then Let the rants rant and the raves rave!

My utter apathy towards this election has not only driven me to potentially spoiling my paper but I could not even be bothered to get out of bed to be at the polling station just after 7am. I'll meander to the polling station at lunch.

*rwwwar*

Soldato
I didn't have a choice of monster raving looney party but i did have the choice of an independent or christian alliance. Whats the point of those two even bothering???

Soldato
First time I've been undecided about voting, was tempted to spoil my ballot since they're almost all as bad as each other, but figured it was better to at least make an effort for the lesser of 2 evils, so ended up voting tactically. Feel a bit dirty for not voting for who I actually wanted however :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom