Eye of the North, which branch to do first?

SIB

SIB

Associate
I've just started playing Eye of the North and was wondering if there are any advantages to choosing one branch of the main quest (Norn, Ebon Vangaurd, Asura) over the others at the start. Does one give better bonuses or particularly good elite skills for example? Are any of them easier / shorter than the others to complete?
I'm playing this time around with my Lvl 20 fire elementalist, also have a level 20 necro i'll be playing through later once i've completed Factions with them and a lvl 20 Dervish i may play through with after that (kinda gave up on the Dervish after nearly completeing Nightfall!!)

Any help / advice appreciated. I've played through all 3 other campaigns and really enjoyed them (aparrt from the end of nightfall) so hope eye of the north is as enjoyable

Soldato
They're all pretty short, could probably do one in half a day if so inclined. All i can say is look at which armor each race offers, and choose according to that. You need to be a certain rank within that race to have access to their crafter and completing their quests is the best way to start.

Soldato
i've already got max titles on all 3 :D

turning in full nm/hm mission and dungeon books is the quickest way btw ;)

(except norn where you can farm the mission with the dragons)

HeX

HeX

Soldato
i've already got max titles on all 3 :D

turning in full nm/hm mission and dungeon books is the quickest way btw ;)

(except norn where you can farm the mission with the dragons)

Dwarvern Points are the easiest to farm, just plough through Lair of the Snowmen in about 5mins for over 1500/time. :D

Back
Top Bottom