F.e.a.r - Annoying Tapping Sound

Soldato
Just installed F.e.a.r. - finally! Setup all the graphics settings etc. so it all plays nice and then in my Medusa 5.1 Headset, only today re-installed drivers, I heard a strange tapping sound. Not really sure how to describe it in words but it goes a bit like this: 'T, t... T... T, t... T' and never stops!

Messed about with the audio settings with no provail! Anyone else experienced such problems and how did you fix it if you did?

Cheers in advance, Sinque. :D

Associate
Are you sure it is not the in game incoming radio signal that is making that noise? Whenever something spooky occurs the radio signal rattles.

Michael

Associate
No idea then. Just that game it does it? Updated the game with the latest patch?

What you doing up this time of night,lolol. F.E.A.R. is good but not 4:30am good.

Michael

Soldato
OP
Ghuraba said:
No idea then. Just that game it does it? Updated the game with the latest patch?

What you doing up this time of night,lolol. F.E.A.R. is good but not 4:30am good.

Michael

Can't update it! I've downloaded 3 different files now, one for global update, one for US and one for English and all of them say this patch is for the US version of the game, dodgey!

What are you doing up at this time? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom