Poll: F1 2022 - Pre-season testing and discussion

Who will win the 2022 Formula 1 constructor's title ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I wouldn't advise live streaming footage of someone else's intellectual property.

At the very least the stream will be taken down... at the worst you'd be hit with legal action.
Personal use and not for financial gain aside?

Associate
I wonder how much 2022 will change F1. I really hope lower tier teams do get a more realistic chance of some glory.

Caporegime
I wonder how much 2022 will change F1. I really hope lower tier teams do get a more realistic chance of some glory.

They won't.

No matter what rules are put in place there will always be a gulf between top and bottom.

Associate
Voted for El Plan. They had been running the same chassis for the last 3 seasons, so i'm hoping that resources are actually being put into a title effort. Although I don't think Alonso would stick around if that wasn't the case.

I have hated Alonso since 2006 for beating Schumi, but now appreciate seeing how good he is and how unfortunate he has been with his team moves which I still find somewhat tragically funny, and the cars he has been provided. Ocon seems to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time during races.

Associate
Noises coming out of the simulators suggests cars are as quick, if not quicker than last year. Also following cars may not be as easy as intended. Given new rules, the gap between teams is going to be wider. Would have been great to have 4-5 teams battling constantly for wins but its looking unlikely.

Soldato
Noises coming out of the simulators suggests cars are as quick, if not quicker than last year. Also following cars may not be as easy as intended. Given new rules, the gap between teams is going to be wider. Would have been great to have 4-5 teams battling constantly for wins but its looking unlikely.
You wouldn't get that even if the cars were identical, Hamilton and Verstappen would dominate.

The only way that might happen is success ballast, but in btcc Sutton has dominated despite that, the best will always consistently rise to the top.
I love f1, but the people who run it are misguided and don't understand its appeal properly. It has to be something really special not toy cars.

Soldato
What noises are these? Any credible links be interested to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom