F1 in UHD on Sky.

Associate
This might be a stupid question - but I'm trying to work out if I'll be able to get 4k with my account.

I've got Sky Q silver with 1 additional Sky Q mini. The website says i need: Sky Q Multi-screen which is what i assume this means but my account doesn't say multi-screen any anywhere so don't want to assume!

I've not yet got a 4k telly but i'd be mighty tempted if my Sky bundle had this. Any ideas?

Caporegime
This might be a stupid question - but I'm trying to work out if I'll be able to get 4k with my account.

I've got Sky Q silver with 1 additional Sky Q mini. The website says i need: Sky Q Multi-screen which is what i assume this means but my account doesn't say multi-screen any anywhere so don't want to assume!

I've not yet got a 4k telly but i'd be mighty tempted if my Sky bundle had this. Any ideas?

You have access to UHD via the multi screen subscription.

Marker is correct, as I expected him to be. The QMS subscription allows access to UHD content.

Soldato
Tempted to sign up for 60% off SD at £19/mo for skysports. with this package is it possible to pay £6 more (25) and get it in HD or would I be better getting the full package at £32/mo? Only really want it for F1

Caporegime
Tempted to sign up for 60% off SD at £19/mo for skysports. with this package is it possible to pay £6 more (25) and get it in HD or would I be better getting the full package at £32/mo? Only really want it for F1
Either one is unlikely to include sports HD. Worth checking though.

Soldato
Correct. We have an existing customer upgrade to Q offer but it's not fantastic. Free Mini box instead of £49.

Ah great. I'm currently on the F1 into package (Sky + HD got me F1). I did have Sky Sports but i cancelled it in Dec due to moving, etc. Looking to get Sports back potentially, but depends on price. Do you know if they are offering any return to Sky Sports offers?

Soldato
It's near on impossible to find out on the current Sky site what you need to get HD and the cost, even the agents on chat don't fully understand it. Complete Bundle is £32/mo after 60% off, claims it's all in HD. Sports Bundle is £19/mo but in SD. In the small print I can get HD for £6/mo (total £25/mo) but there's no option for this when selecting my package, online chat wants at least the Box Set package at £15.20/mo then £11 extra for Sky Sports (£26.20/mo) but again no option to select this. The website is a bit of a joke to be honest.

Soldato
Correct. We have an existing customer upgrade to Q offer but it's not fantastic. Free Mini box instead of £49.

Disappointing to hear, my current deal (£30pm for everything +HD) is coming to an end next month and will jump up by £50. I can see me cancelling on the call of shame as I also wanted to ask about moving to UHD on a new deal.

Back
Top Bottom