F1tv

Associate
Anyone watching this on Apple TV, just signed up and can’t find a schedule for the races, also the fp are only 10 minute highlights, is this correct?
Thanks

Associate
F1 TV is not available in the UK on any platform
You can subscribe to F1 TV fine in the UK, it's F1 TV Pro that you can't subscribe to in the UK.

Always bemused me that any talk of F1 TV Pro seems to get deleted, yet its fine to talk about using a VPN to cheat youtube premium via India or whatever in GD.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Nope, there has never been any VPN software available for the AppleTV. NordVPN tell you to enter custom DNS settings but that's not a VPN.
thanks off to ask in the virgin media page about vpn's that work with the hub, if i am allowed to ask

Soldato
I don't think the super hub or whatever it's called can act as a VPN client.

As a test you could turn on a vpn on your phone then share the connection with your appletv

AFAIK there's no tv rights deal in Netherlands so F1TV Pro is available there. If you aren't subscribed to F1TV Pro then it doesn't matter what you do with VPNs you aren't going to have access to live sessions.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I don't think the super hub or whatever it's called can act as a VPN client.

As a test you could turn on a vpn on your phone then share the connection with your appletv

AFAIK there's no tv rights deal in Netherlands so F1TV Pro is available there. If you aren't subscribed to F1TV Pro then it doesn't matter what you do with VPNs you aren't going to have access to live sessions.
Subscribed and can watch it on my iPad using a vpn but can’t watch on the Apple TV it just shows highlights. Hub won’t allow a vpn as a last resort I can add a router and put in modem mode but in the short term it’s an old billion router

Back
Top Bottom