Facebook 2019 Leak (Mobile phone numbers, profile information)

Soldato
Troy hunt has just released an update on his website so you can check if your mobile phone number was leaked in 2019 by Facebook alongside your profile information (e.g. location, past locations, relationships etc)

You need to use international format, so 447777 777 777 instead of 07777 777 777

Nice of Facebook to make everyone affected aware their information is available freely on the internet....

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Soldato
My phone by number is in the Facebook leak :mad:
Email apparently safe though.
(checked some old emails and they've all been leaked from multiple places though :(. Luckily my primary one is safe for now)

Pretty bad that they haven't been in contact.

Soldato
They don't care about how safe it is really, only the profits. They do the bare minimum to comply with rules. But maybe in this case they didn't even do that.

Soldato
Yup, my number is in the Facebook breach, might explain the increase in ambulance chasers and "HMRC agents" calling me the last couple of years.

Looks like haveibeenpwned is getting... pwned :p Tried to sign up to view the details and it's timed out :/

Caporegime
Nothing for mine although I deactivated and deleted my Facebook last year.
Checked my mums as well, she’s never used Facebook but for some odd reason my brothers thought it would be a great idea. But nothing is showing up for her either.
She can’t even remember her login details for Facebook so I think she’s safe.

Back
Top Bottom