Fade to silence, a new survival game en route.

Associate
Made by Black Forest Games (Giana Sisters, Rogue Stormers etc), published by THQ Nordic (odd, thought BFG normally did their own publishing).

Looks like it has a clip of base building in one part that looked similar to The Forest. Game looks a little like The Forest meets The long dark.

Hunting: Because in the apocalypse, fast food restaurants are closed.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/706020/Fade_to_Silence/

They've not mentioned anything about possible co-op yet, so single player so far.

Associate
Even though the steam reviews are mixed (not normally a good thing for a new game..) they all seem to of a positive opinion, mostly optimisation issues.

Definitely going to watch this more as it develops! :D

Associate
OP
Kind of to be expected, low-zero optimisation on an early access game. Will have to hope they do some (lots :p) work on that side of things.
Been watching bits, not a fan of the ui at all.
Those black boxes that pop up when "the voice thing" talks are annoying (I like a UI clear screen), but those on the left & right, some extend far past mid screen.
Camera shake, something else I hate. Asked if option to kill that, waiting for reply.

The gfx though do look good. I'll be walking about writing my name in the snow :D (No, not in yellow :p)

Back
Top Bottom