Fail!

Soldato
_46423529_fists766.jpg

Sorry, but this looks just so comical... There is no way he's going to survive :) Those sun glasses are just about covering his tears...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8269454.stm

Soldato
November 7th: Nuremberg, Germany, Nikolay Valuev v David Haye (WBA heavyweight).

Is this on sky sports or pay per view?

Soldato
This is going to be one freaky fight, I don't see anyone winning apart from the big fella - he is huge!

I'll be watching though, that's for sure :D

Soldato
Box Office. I think he's the perfect opponent for Haye to face, he'll just have to use his speed and not get hit.

If I was to have a bet I'd go for Haye on points.

Caporegime
Tesco Valuev only managed to beat a poor John Ruiz (very similar stats as Haye) by a SD and I'd class Haye as the better boxer. An easy victory for Haye on points imo.

Associate
Could be a good fight for Haye, I think he'll use his speed to good effect and manage to avoid most shots - How he avoids a bear hug however is another matter lol.

I'd like to see Haye put him down to make a statement but I dont think he'll knock him out. Just hope his stamina is upto 12 rounds of hitting a brick wall.. Haye by UD :)

Last edited:
Associate
The funny thing is that Haye isn't small himself either, coming in at 6ft 3in. And look at the size of Valuev's head!! A knockout would be impossible! :eek:

Associate
I would say thats because Valuev is slow, really doesnt punch as hard as his size would suggest and just about scraped (very contentiously mind) past a 100 year old evander holyfield not too long ago.

Haye's got his number i feel. Although saying that I think he'll have to do it convincingly as any close decision is going to go to Valuev.. a typically German decision some might say...

Caporegime
WTF, How is Haye the Favorite?

the guy has that disease which makes his bones grow, i dont know a lot about it but im pretty sure he aint exactly the most athletic person, haye will beat him on points or with a late knockdown, the guy is big but hes slow and unfit

Top Bottom