Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Soldato
JAN 2019!

How can it take almost 3 years for a dumb case like this. Plenty enough came out at the time for everyone drop him like a hot turd.

Oh I see.

So at the time:
prosecutors dropped the charges [of making a false police report] upon Smollett performing 16 hours of community service and forfeiting his $10,000 bond.

Then the city said they wanted Smollett to pay $130,000 to cover investigating his BS. That got dropped for some reason.

Then Smollet got charged again despite his earlier deal to pay off his crime because the original prosecutor was accused of bias.

So he's going to say he didn't do the crime he already paid 10k and 16h of community service to avoid the charges for. Ok.

Pretty sure the two nigerian brothers came out right away at the time to say they got paid by him to do it.

Soldato
Mr Smollett's lawyer argued that the brothers attacked the actor because they did not like him. He also suggested that a third attacker was involved.

Mmm yeah, totally man.

The brothers he was on the phone to before and after, the brothers who went shopping for the junk the previous day then waited for him with a noose, a bottle of bleach, ski masks and maga hats because Smollett loves walking to get a 2am sandwich.

And while they beat him up they screamed how much they hated him for paying them and how they had well known beef with him. Right?

Smollett is going to be blacklisted for decades.

Caporegime
I never knew Jussie Smollett was French :)

I haven't watched TV for years and I'd never seen Dave Chappelle before. He's really good at his craft. I'll watch some more of his stuff later.

Try find the full videos rather than the chopped up clips on YouTube. If you've got Netflix, his special on there is excellent.

Soldato
US Vice-President Kamala Harris had called the purported hate crime at the time "an attempted modern day lynching".

The POTUS and VP aren't doing themselves any favours commenting on these high profile cases, are they. It's almost like they don't know what the **** they're talking about. :cry:

Man of Honour
The POTUS and VP aren't doing themselves any favours commenting on these high profile cases, are they. It's almost like they don't know what the **** they're talking about. :cry:

I think they know very well. Harris, anyway. I'm not sure Biden does.

The truth is irrelevant in politics. What matters is image and the votes that come from image. Being fashionably racist will get Harris and Biden votes, so from a political point of view it makes complete sense for them to do so.

Soldato
What are you lot on about.

Everyone including Trump(!) was going on Smolletts word at first and speaking against the attack.

They're not saying the same thing AFTER he got accused of being a nasty piece of work and faking it.

Soldato
I think they know very well. Harris, anyway. I'm not sure Biden does.

The truth is irrelevant in politics. What matters is image and the votes that come from image. Being fashionably racist will get Harris and Biden votes, so from a political point of view it makes complete sense for them to do so.

yeah, you're probably right.

What are you lot on about.

Everyone including Trump(!) was going on Smolletts word at first and speaking against the attack.

They're not saying the same thing AFTER he got accused of being a nasty piece of work and faking it.

No one is saying they are. I'm saying they should be quiet until the facts are available.

Back
Top Bottom