Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Soldato
Ok, how does that tie into the guys waiting at 2am with a pile of dumb stuff to fake the attack.

Or is this just a dirty attack on the witness in the hope that gay labelling scares him off.

Man of Honour
Ok, how does that tie into the guys waiting at 2am with a pile of dumb stuff to fake the attack.

Or is this just a dirty attack on the witness in the hope that gay labelling scares him off.

I think probably the latter, although I suppose it's possible that the defence lawyers are arguing that he attacked Smollet as some sort of rejected lover's revenge attack, bodged it because he's incompetent and faked all the details to draw attention away from himself (and did so very badly because he's incompetent). And the money Smollet paid him was completely unrelated. Maybe Smollet bought a second hand graphics card off him. $3500 would be about right in the current market.

Soldato
I wonder if the consequences of the hoax being successful will be taken into consideration. Could have been George Floyd 2.0. Cities burning, looting, murders etc.

Caporegime
I like blm stance on this:

As abolitionists, we approach situations of injustice with love and align ourselves with our community. Because we got us. So let’s be clear: we love everybody in our community. It’s not about a trial or a verdict decided in a white supremacist charade, it’s about how we treat our community when corrupt systems are working to devalue their lives. In an abolitionist society, this trial would not be taking place, and our communities would not have to fight and suffer to prove our worth.

Black Lives Matter will continue to work towards the abolition of police and every unjust system. We will continue to love and protect one another, and wrap our arms around those who do the work to usher in Black freedom and, by extension, freedom for everyone else.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/statement-regarding-the-ongoing-trial-of-jussie-smollett/

Keep taking the knee guys.

Caporegime
sUhsPtg.jpeg

BLM is the dictionary definition of 'morally bankrupt.'

In our commitment to abolition, we can never believe police, especially the Chicago Police Department (CPD) over Jussie Smollett, a Black man who has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom.

Utterly shameless.

Soldato
So, do folks think he'll do jail time or not? Will BLM kick off with some more peaceful protesting over the verdict? Seems to be an awful lot of race hustlers blaming racism for the guilty verdicts.

Back
Top Bottom