Family cat has died. We are devastated. :(

Soldato
Looks like Max was very lucky to find you.

I buried my last spaniel almost 10 years ago, in a quiet spot in the woods where we'd often walk (don't tell the council :)). A good life and a decent burial is all you can give them, and they deserve no less.

Soldato
RIP Max :(

Ours died a few years ago and It was like losing a member of the family who had been around us for 18 years. We never even got to say goodbye as one minute she was fine, then the next day she was curled up outside and must have died during the night :(. It takes a long time, but time does heal and eventually you forget about the hurt of losing them and just remember all the good times you had with them.

Soldato
very very sorry ,i lost my best friend bill ,a 16 year old ridgeback ,mastiff cross in may and it still hurts like hell ,we went everywhere together ,bought him a chariot when his legs got weak ,infact me and my ex built our lives around him.
my way of coping at the moment is just to set off walking and keep on walking

Man of Honour
Our 10 year old maine **** had to be put down on Monday due to chronic kidney failure, I'm sharing your pain.

We've lost both our cats in the last 12 months, house is too quiet even with two kids.

Soldato
RIP Max

I feel your loss, I lost my boy (Buttons, ginger tom) after 15 years and I was devastated he was a family member who stuck to me like glue.

Give it some time

Back
Top Bottom