Family estate cars

Soldato
Have got a new job so sadly my time with the company car scheme at VW has to end.

Has anyone got suggestions for a family estate under £30 grand?

Would prefer automatic and the miles i do Petrol is probably the better choice.

Soldato
Have got a new job so sadly my time with the company car scheme at VW has to end.

Has anyone got suggestions for a family estate under £30 grand?

Would prefer automatic and the miles i do Petrol is probably the better choice.
Mk5 Mondeo

Soldato
G31 5 Series must be worth a look at this budget, more so if you're not overly fussy about having a performance engine in it

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Skoda Superb 2.0 TSI?
Volvo V90 T5?

You could get a late Mk7.5 Golf R Estate as well if it's big enough for you

Soldato
Skoda Superb 2.0 TSI?
Volvo V90 T5?

You could get a late Mk7.5 Golf R Estate as well if it's big enough for you
I’d say these two plus E class estate and 5 series tourings are a good shout. And consider a Octavia VRS petrol

Pretty broad request to be fair so we could probably narrow it down more if you give more specifics :D

Soldato
I've had Skoda's for the last few years and now have a Volvo V90. Skoda's were pretty good but noisy air con compressors. Volvo was second hand 20k miles 2 years old £20k. It's lovely best car I have ever owned, diesel autmoatic, loads of features adaptive cruise control etc a nice drive. No regrets.

Soldato
OP
I've had Skoda's for the last few years and now have a Volvo V90. Skoda's were pretty good but noisy air con compressors. Volvo was second hand 20k miles 2 years old £20k. It's lovely best car I have ever owned, diesel autmoatic, loads of features adaptive cruise control etc a nice drive. No regrets.
I'm sure it's lovely but the massive phablet on the dash really puts me off.

Soldato
OP
I’d say these two plus E class estate and 5 series tourings are a good shout. And consider a Octavia VRS petrol

Pretty broad request to be fair so we could probably narrow it down more if you give more specifics :D

Well the boot has to be big enough for a labrador and two kids.

Petrol preferably and defo auto.

it also needs to have apple car play

Soldato
Superb is similar sized to the Passat

V90 has a slightly smaller boot but still pretty big

If looking at petrols then these are probably better bets than the equivalent petrol Merc and BMW imo until you get to the 6cyl options which are out of your budget

Associate
V90 is a good call, we have them as pool cars at work, they all t5’s. I really enjoy driving them when I get the chance, very comfy and quick enough when needed. At your budget you even consider a T6/T8 hybrid?

Back
Top Bottom