Family honour beyond reason

NVP

NVP

Soldato
From what I have heard two young girls had squabbles in a queue, this then turned into "back-up" arriving and a brawl kicking off...

Firstly I was sent this image:

xxVPAwF.jpg

Which brought both joy and a want for some pepes chicken... and then I was stunned by the next:

kGDPFzLl.jpg

I've not got much info on what happened other than the second hand above, but the police presence in videos on news sites is quite substantial, even for stab city.

So if the account given is true and the assumption those called to help the girls were family/friends and seeing the ages of those in the picture above, would you feel proud as their parents for wanting to protect their sister let's say? There is a certain duty/honour/respect behind the idiocy -the two paths (duty & stupidity) cross at different stages though and there doesn't appear to be an equilibrium, can honorable people be led into horrible actions in the name of duty?

Note: Pepes extreme hot sauce is killer, though!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Take them into the woods and put a bullet in the back of their heads. Problem solved.
That's not the point of this thread.

I'm working off my own assumption that the meat knife was perhaps given to the kids by their family who work in the pepes, which is where it led to the thread question of what if it was your family in the situation.

I love pepe’s, I have it twice a week.
Tasty, healthy, cheap... what's not to like?

Soldato
Was wondering what third world **** hole the first picture was from.

then you mentioned birmingham, sorry for any offence caused to the third world comparing
It to birmingham.

Soldato
Stab city... it’s pretty sad that these kids would risk substantial jail time for a moment of madness like this. I mean, turning up to an argument in a chicken shop with a machete? Blimey. The police really don’t take kindly to assaults on their officers. UHB will be busy tonight...

Soldato
Rather than revengey revenge posted above, I'd rather we had more police funding and prison places to keep crime off the streets and a justice system that isn't overloaded.

Soldato
Was wondering what third world **** hole the first picture was from.

then you mentioned birmingham, sorry for any offence caused to the third world comparing
It to birmingham.

Birmingham looks remarkably like the third world these days. Along with a few other cities. Easy mistake.

Soldato
Rather than revengey revenge posted above, I'd rather we had more police funding and prison places to keep crime off the streets and a justice system that isn't overloaded.

Whilst I agree that greater funding is absolutely necessary, it’s pretty tricky to anticipate that sort of mass brawl! I’m sure there were plenty of police in the vicinity of Star City on a Saturday night anyway.

Associate
The BBC have a story on their website about a brawl involving men armed with machetes at the same location - lucky those kids in the OP's photo had machetes to protect themselves.

Soldato
Whilst I agree that greater funding is absolutely necessary, it’s pretty tricky to anticipate that sort of mass brawl! I’m sure there were plenty of police in the vicinity of Star City on a Saturday night anyway.
Indeed but I think activity like this isn't simply an isolated incident and there are other factors at play, criminal elements in the family encouraging this type of behaviour.

Soldato
Indeed but I think activity like this isn't simply an isolated incident and there are other factors at play, criminal elements in the family encouraging this type of behaviour.

Either way they aren't exactly geniuses. They just got their faces posted on the internet, with at least one carrying a weapon. They will now be on the radar of authorities (if they weren't before).

Back
Top Bottom