Family honour beyond reason

Soldato
It's only going to get worse in my opinion.

For every doctor or engineer, there is another who is not integrating and following a totally different lifestyle to the British cultural ideals. Showing examples of successful minority individuals does not negate the glaringly obvious issues that surround these communities.

If the mass immigration experiment is one that turns out to have been a net negative for Britain, it's unfortunate, because it's already too late to reverse now.

You are aware that most of the asians specially in that pic are prob 2nd or third even fourth generation.

They are as integrated as any other youth **** running around thinking they are big manz. You see it in London with every ethnicity, you see it where I live in Ipswich and its all white boys.
This is not specifically an immigration issue its a youth culture issue which often relates directly to drugs and post code beefs.

Sure there are issues with immigration but i feel like comments like the above are disingenuous. Issues like the one in this case are not limited to any specific ethnicity, neither is the fact its a bunch of scrotes with machetes.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Stop pretending like he's implying anything else. It's insulting to everyone's intelligence.
I think you're either too smart for me or simply overthinking it - all I have asked is if he's said those words as I haven't seen the news piece mentioned.

I've not much info on this chap so no idea if he's an extremist or not.

Permabanned
"And then you start thinking, is there hidden reasons there? What's the owner like? Has he got an issue with young urban youth? Is he prejudiced? Does he believe that this film brings a certain type? Is there a colour thing?

Nothing at all to do with the fact Vue have reported 25 incidents around the country at their places since they started showing the film. It's not like it's wee girls shanking each other over Frozen 2. Nope. It's the white man's fault.

Permabanned
You are aware that most of the asians specially in that pic are prob 2nd or third even fourth generation.

They are as integrated as any other youth **** running around thinking they are big manz. You see it in London with every ethnicity, you see it where I live in Ipswich and its all white boys.
This is not specifically an immigration issue its a youth culture issue which often relates directly to drugs and post code beefs.

Sure there are issues with immigration but i feel like comments like the above are disingenuous. Issues like the one in this case are not limited to any specific ethnicity, neither is the fact its a bunch of scrotes with machetes.

If you take a cursory look at the names here you will see the vast majority of offenders for knife attacks and killings this year feature few that sound of English heritage. And that's London alone and in less than 12 months. There's a glaringly obvious common denominator I'm afraid.

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/knife-c...ims-killed-full-list-london-statistics-502518

Soldato

I used to say exactly the same, you can probably go back in my post history and find me calling others out in exactly the same way. Then you look at the statistics and you find that there must be cultural differences because some minorities have a completely disproportionate involvement with certain crimes. It would be good if it wasn't true but the reality is we have brought additional social issues to this country through immigration, how can this be disputed?

Caporegime

Unfortunately certain demographics are massively disproportionately involved in these crimes. I suggest you look at the statistics as you're in for a shock.

Soldato
I've been watching these stories recently on the news about gang culture. Here is my view on it.

I think the only reason these gang sub-cultures exist is ultimately about people not feeling part of the wider society. Society is crumbling and people take less responsibility than they used to. So where a space emerges it seems like a natural step that a sub-culture happens to re-enforce a hierarchy in a mini society.

I think the key is the feeling of not being included in society, and while kids from ethnic minotorities will have more potential for feeling left out, it also effects white people to. I would even argue that its more dangerous for a white person to walk through certain white estates than it is for a black or asian person to walk through an estate that is predominantly their culture. At least in ethnic minority areas there is an over-arching general feeling. In the white areas its full outcast mode lashing out at everyone. When is the last time you heard of an elderly black or asian person being attacked by people of the same culture/ethnicity? Yet white people are mugging old ladies to get their drug fix.

For clarification, I'm white too. In my early youth I felt left out, as did others in my social circle and we went down the road of listening to the gangster rap and other rebellious media, as we felt like we was the outsider too. As we grew older we took part in society and eventually assimulated. But I can well understand how some people dont, especially if its most of the community that is going through the same thing at the same time.

Sadly this problem will never be solved until society itself becomes stronger and has a stronger identity. But while we have this identity politics going on this will never happen and will continue to get worse.

Caporegime
There is little/no society these days. It's everybody for themselves, in their own little bubble. Growing up in the 80s, I think there maybe was a bit more sense of community back then, but probably not a great deal more.

There's practically no sense of community these days. How many of us even know our neighbours more than a couple doors up the street...

The individual (immediate) family unit is the sole remaining (probably) cohesive unit we have. And that's not even including grandparents these days.

Soldato
Personally I think its more about the parents not giving a **** about the kids and no-one is interested in their well being so it leaves a void.

They fill that void with the promise of respect and money from gangs and then they form a destructive circle.

Years ago at another job i worked with a guy who openly admitted he was slinging crack at 13 for gangs, carrying a knife. He said it was down to no-one giving a **** about him and some older guys in the gangs showed him some time and respect. In the end he got deep with the gang culture and ended up running his own gang of kids slingng drugs.

He said he would regularily walk around with a 2-3k daily profit tucked in his boxers, a nice car and had respect and authority with those around him.

Evidently a close friend of his was killed by another gang and he jacked it all in and went on the straight and narrow.

Side note... he was from Birmingham too

Back
Top Bottom