Fan Suggestions for for Raditors/Case

Associate
After my recent disaster to try to cheer myself i have decided to get a new case / rad and fans for a whole new look.

Below is my basket without new cables the ones I want seem out of stock....I need radiator fans suggestions/ also some case fans would be nice.

I would like the build to be fairly silent, what it will be cooling is a 9900k and MSI seahawk 2080ti.

I plan to vertically mount the GPU seeing as everything i own has RGB would like to go full out and have RGB fans.

Suggestions would be great :) Also make sure my basket seems to work, the way things are going I probably missed a big design flaw :).

LYasY7N.png

Thanks guys.

Can seem to add the img done this several times before.

Last edited:
Associate
Noiseblocker 120mm 1500rpm can get them currently in a 3 pack deal. I have 6 of them on my radiators and they are silent at 800rpm where I run them.
This for me, Noiseblocker are quite under the radar to a lot of users but are the best quality fans I have ever owned.

Soldato
Depends on what you want in terms of design and price.

Noctua nf-a12x25 PWM’s are probably the best radiator fans you can get but they are not to everyone’s taste looks wise or price wise.

I have used ml120 pros for a while now and have been very impressed by their quality. I’ve had a selection of other fans before including sp120’s, ek vardars etc and they beat them all.

Soldato
This for me, Noiseblocker are quite under the radar to a lot of users but are the best quality fans I have ever owned.

+2 I’ve got 24 of them ;)

Very nice fans, quality is refreshing. I’ve actually got them in a 1000D, obviously below is quite heavily modified from stock but you can fit them in push pull at the front no problem:

X7lLfWx.jpg

Resoldered all of them in pairs (braided cables) and have an additional commander pro as it’s not got huge amounts of fan headers really given the size of the case just so you know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom