Fanatec CSR or Logitech G29 steering wheel??

Soldato
I've had steering wheels before but have always relied on clamping them to my rather wobbly desk and so I thought I might give it another go but with something like a wheel stand pro to give it a bit more stability!

I've been looking at what might work not only with my PC but ideally also with my PS4 and wondered how the Fanatec CSR and the Logitech G29 compared?

Has anyone got any experience of these two wheels?

Soldato
Both wheels are very different the fanatic csl is mid tier and costs £600 with pedals the g29 is low end costing £170. As you can expect from the price difference the fanatec is vastly superior in every way, build quality/force feedback feel and strength etc. I use a thrustmaster t300 with 599 alacanta rim and the fanatec csl load cell pedals, which imho is the best bang for buck you can get. You cant go wrong with the t300 599 rim and t3pa pedals for £350.

Soldato
OP
I thought it might be fairly old but I'm on a limited budget and the wheel, pedals AND a Wheel Stand Pro for £100 didn't seem too bad to me!

Would you go for a G29 without the stand (best part of £90 new on it's own!) for the same money?

Soldato
I thought it might be fairly old but I'm on a limited budget and the wheel, pedals AND a Wheel Stand Pro for £100 didn't seem too bad to me!

Would you go for a G29 without the stand (best part of £90 new on it's own!) for the same money?
If you need a stand get the csr if you have a suitable desk get a g29, I have seen the thrustmaster t150 on sale for £99 a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom