Fantasy Premier League 22/23 is GO!! ** SPOILERS** LEAGUE RENEWED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I'm in: Holy Clean Sheet

Struggling to work out a decent front line, all the forwards are now midfielders!

Willian is now in the Arsenal squad, he wasn't available at all (IE Arsenal or Chelsea) when I registered the other day.

He formally left Chelsea and wasn't confirmed as an Arsenal player yet.

Could be a decent shout if he starts regularly.

Soldato
how is Aubameyang a midfielder? Sterling too for that matter - although that at least can be argued a legacy thing? Hang on Rashford is now a midfielder too despite having been a striker for the last couple of seasons, but Martial is still a striker? WTF is going on? Next they'll be telling me Vardy is a central midfielder and Maguire is a striker because he goes up for corners. There is something wrong with this.

Caporegime
OP
how is Aubameyang a midfielder? Sterling too for that matter - although that at least can be argued a legacy thing? Hang on Rashford is now a midfielder too despite having been a striker for the last couple of seasons, but Martial is still a striker? WTF is going on? Next they'll be telling me Vardy is a central midfielder and Maguire is a striker because he goes up for corners. There is something wrong with this.
Primarily wide players are classed as midfielders. As Auba was played there most often he gets reclassified. Same with Salah, supposedly a right winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom