Fantasy Premier League 22/23 is GO!! ** SPOILERS** LEAGUE RENEWED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I missed the deadline this year. Kind of glad in a way as while I miss it in one way, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with who's fit, who's quarantined, which crazy squad rotation is happening this week, and which mid-week bonus game has been shoehorned-in at short notice.

Caporegime
OP
I’m kicking myself for not using a chip boost and leaving Shaw on the bench :(
Still managed to get 138 points though :)
Double my total and a bit more. Pep roulette really screwed me, as did my DCL captain choice. Loads of big players failed to perform.

Caporegime
OP
As I will likely never achieve this again, celebrating my FF achievement this week. Top 1k in GW rank :D:D:D:D!
Nice! I had Dallas second sub after Bamford who did come on for KDB who, i suspect, won't play a huge amount in the League while they're still in for the CL and FA Cup so swapped him out for Salah.

Man of Honour
Truly shocking week for me, 22pts. Been playing for years and I don't think I've even been that low in a week with a full round of fixtures. GW rank 7.8 million. Had Watkins on bench who outscored my best player never mind worst by 3pts

Soldato
I got stuffed by the Man U vs Liverpool protest. There is no way you can plan for that :(:mad:
I’ve been pushing for 1st place in my sons football club league but I’ve got so much bad luck recently.

51157088098_9248e94c70_c.jpg

Man of Honour
Yeah unfortunately it's been that sort of season, the lowest points score I've ever got iirc (23) in over 10 years of playing was actually a week I played my wildcard(!!) AND it was also the week used to determine if you qualified for the cup! Random last minute cancellations after the transfer deadline due to covid, ironically I actually thought I was in a good position due to Wildcard as I could adapt had they announced cancellations sooner. It including that Spurs game where they didn't know a few hours before it was going ahead, obviously I had triple spurs Kane(c) Son(vc), and triple Man City another cancelled game.

Caporegime
Absolute mare last week, ~40 points and 1 point behind 1st in my most competitive league (was never going to win the OcUK one :o).

I have a WC left and way too many decisions.

Soldato
Man U playing 3 matches this week so a chance for me to make up for last weeks loss. I guess some will use extra transfers this week with the number of multi games scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom