1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Far Cry 5

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ThestigGT999, 22 May 2017.

1. Rabid Wolf

Gangster

Mine (Gold Edition) has been dispatched today for delivery on Tuesday by RM from Amazon.

2. antijoke

Caporegime

Mines been sent too.

Doubtful it arrives tomorrow.

3. Noxia

Sgarrista

Look forward to this one but Ill pick it up when it's £20 in a few months.

4. ricky1981

Mobster

Ordered the gold edition cheap, need some mindless shooting to ease the disappointment of Sea of Thieves!

5. OneZeoN

Gangster

Got my rental coming from Boomerang rentals.

Love this company as i can play and return and always get game on launch day!

6. Shawreyboy

Wise Guy

Got my dispatch email from the Rainforest yesterday but that doesn't mean anything as they use RM so it'll likely come tomorrow.

Watched some early release footage from Centrestrain01 and the game looks awesome! He's playing it on Ps4 pro and it looks really detailed so fingers crossed the One X gets more pretties than that!

Shawrey

7. Carl_Bennetts

Wise Guy

My Simply order has been shipped. Looking forward to sinking a few hours in this game.

8. ZXSpectrum

Capodecina

Ordered mine from Smyths (Gold Edition) so i will be picking it up on the way home from work tomorrow.

9. peterattheboro

Capodecina

10. DELETED_83755

Wise Guy

Best price to collect this on release day without preorder ?

11. omnomnom

Capodecina

12. ricky1981

Mobster

Their review is a bit odd, they seem to be expecting some deep touching story that takes you on an emotional journey. It's Far Cry, the story will be interesting in parts, cheesy in others, overacted throughout but will be decent enough to give some focus to the shooting which is why we all came along in the first place.

13. Zbornak

Wise Guy

I thought it looked a bit "7/10 meh" from the previews but it's doing quite well. Might be another pleasant surprise like the amazing Assassin's Creed Origins.

14. ZXSpectrum

Capodecina

Yep, from the reviews i saw last night they were all favourable. Farcry but done better. Things have been changed, made better etc etc I am loving how the game looks.. Cant wait to boot it up on my Pro.. :D

15. Jase

Mobster

I'll give it a go tonight but from what I'm seeing reviews are mixed and would probably be average overall.

16. ZXSpectrum

Capodecina

Just picked mine up.. Pity i have to wait till i get home to play.. :D Oh and the traffic at the moment during finishing time is silly... Just my luck!

17. Liquid_Entity

Soldato

Just picked up the Gold Edition in GAME. Paid way over for it £62.99 but it's mine now and can't wait to get home and sink some hours in.

18. Shawreyboy

Wise Guy

Got mine delivered by the rainforest this morning to work. Cant wait for a spin on the One X later. Watching CohhCarnage/Ellohime on Twitch and this game looks too fun! Using an RPG on a Bear and blows the poor creature 20ft in the air. https://clips.twitch.tv/RelievedMushyPangolinChefFrank

A Silly and Serious game all wrapped into one. Right up my street!

Shawrey

19. ZXSpectrum

Capodecina

Just watched a few things like the 10 things to know before buying and a couple of reviews.. Oh and the Cheeseburger one.. I cant wait!

20. Dav4

Mobster

Does this still have online death match and team death match options like the old Far Cry’s? Just having a quick google before I can’t seem to get a straight answer every site just mentions the fact you can play story mode in co op with a friend online but no mention of death match etc