1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Far Cry 6

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Poneros, 10 Jul 2020.

1. syks

Wise Guy

Thanks for your opinion, mmmm i think i may wait a while before i pick this up, battlefield 2042 will keep me going for a while when its released, i also have mankind divided i havent started yet so may play that for the time being

Thanks again

2. Paul_cz

Mobster

I agree the game is definitely worth some 30 euros. I paid that and I am having fun, 25 hours in (and I think I still have about 50 hours to go, this is by far the biggest Far Cry yet).

It is not as good as, say, Cyberpunk or Deus Ex Mankind Divided though. If you have DXMD unplayed then you should get on that, great game! And make sure to do its sidequests.

3. Mobius 1

Capodecina

I think it’s good from what I’ve played so far. The map is huge, loads of stuff to do. The treasure hunts are my favourite so far. The weapons are pretty varied too. More so than 4 and 5. Giancarlo plays a good villain from what I’ve seen so far too. :)

4. zuludawn

Wise Guy

Enjoying it so far maybe to much death. Had a new system for the game and it shows everything maxxed out played on a 65inch Lg oled full 120hz looks amazing.
    People moaning about new weapon system just shoot them in the head.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Oct 2021
  5. ne0

Gangster

I highly recommend using the mod to remove film grain and other post processing crap, the image is way clearer and sharper.

6. Columbo

Sgarrista

Well I bought this last week and have to say despite the hatred the online press and reviewers are giving it, I got exactly what I wanted which was more Farcry.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

A few reviews I’ve watched and read seem to think that it should be some sort of decision based RPG game with perk trees and a character build meta. I and many others who don’t have hours and hours to sink into games appreciate the drop in / drop out nature of the Farcry game and this is no different. Visually its absolutely stunning, the gunplay is as good as ever and everything feels great with M&K, however the brain dead AI could do with some work but hey ho if they want to run head on into my rifle that’s up to them.

I’m around 12 hrs in so far and loving it, just need get Chroizo unlocked tonight and I’ll be a happy dude.

7. gpuerrilla

Capodecina

Where is this mod?

8. Kelt

Capodecina

I don't know, but I'd guess Nexusmods.

9. malccy

Wise Guy

Finished the game last night and can honestly say that I quite enjoyed it. The game ran pretty smooth although hitching going into some areas. I think once this game gets a few improvement updates that help it to run a bit smoother and better it will be a great stand alone game. I actually prefer it to 5 and 4 and more equal to number 3 in the series.

10. Matty8787

Hitman

Could always sign up to U+ for £12.99 and play through it in the month.

11. syks

Wise Guy

That wouldnt be a bad idea, but i cant go hard out on games anymore, it must be my old age but can only play for a couple of hrs at a time max lol

12. Kronos

Catwalker

Is this a joke,?
    Enemies wearing no armour are bullet sponges and I am very early into the game?

13. DanF

Mobster

Pistols, rifles etc just mod them to use anti armour rounds. The other rounds are rubbish
    Shotguns leave with stock round but mod the other parts
    Later on you can start to get mods like extra damage while aiming, extra damage to body shots

Most pistols with anti armour round will one headshot everything in the game. Just some beefy boys later on take more shots

Headshots seem to be the way to go in this game, some enemies have a lot of body armour

14. ne0

Gangster

Not sure if I'm allowed to link here. Search nexus for Clean View.

15. Gerard

Caporegime

I'm running about like a headless chicken killing soldiers in villages that seem to constantly respawn the moment you leave.

16. JonRGV250

Gangster

That gets old very fast, but what i found worse is when in a fire fight, they just materialise in front and behind you.

17. gpuerrilla

Capodecina

Yeah not a fan of the 'special forces' idea, would rather have regular soldiers piling in over time. I would imagine not hard to patch better AI and tweak it in a setting would be an epic introduction.

18. Kronos

Catwalker

I looked at this but could not figure out how to install it, care to walk me through it?

19. ne0

Gangster

Download fc6 mod manager and the patch from same page.

Drop the patch files into the game's folder here: data_final\pc\

Download the clean view mod and extract 1 of the files into the mod folder (either sd or hd depending on which textures you're using in game)

Run the fc6 mod manager exe. (It should find your fc6 install directory).

Toggle on/off mod options.

Play the game

Pm me if need more help

Last edited: 19 Oct 2021
  20. Kronos

Catwalker

Thanks mate will try this later.