• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Fastest GPU with dual link DVI

Soldato
As title - I have a QNIX QX2710, it is a 100Hz PLS 1440p . It runs on dual link dvi only.

If my next card doesn't have dual link DVI, getting an equivalent monitor would be an additional £400 expense on top if the card upgrade.

Associate
I use a Dell Bizlink Display port adapter which supports my other 30" monitor which is dual DVI might be worth a look ( might be problem with refresh rate works fine at 60hz as that is what I have. I can't say above this though)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Two 2710 monitors, one connected to the DVI on a GTX 1080, the other on the DVI on a GT 710. Driver patched using NVIDIA Pixel Clock Patcher by ToastyX and then overclocked using Custom Resolution Utility. I think at 100Hz, they run at around 400Mhz pixel clock.

Back
Top Bottom