Faulty Nokia N80

Soldato
Hey guys, recently on my third N80 and this one has developed a fault with the speaker. Sometimes when switching to speaker mode it doesn't work, sometimes it just doesn't ring (yes when it's not on silent :p) and occasionally when it does ring it sounds pixelated and slow.

My first and second had faulty sliders so as you can imagine I am quite bored of this now so I will be sending this back tomorrow (within 7 days). Any ideas of a replacement?

I was thinking the Nokia N73 in white. Not a big fan of the W850 and not too sure of many other options out there. Any ideas?

Associate
Are you with orange m8 because i had a n80 which i sent back three times,the 1st and 2nd times were fine but the 3rd time orange kept saying i have to have another one which i didn't want,then i had to speak to technical support to see if they could solve my screen freezing and slider problems :mad: so i said i wanted to cancel my contract and they then said i could have the choice of only 2 phones k800i and samsung z400 so i took the k800i which is much better than the n80.

Soldato
OP
Nah with Vodafone. Will send it back tomorrow as faulty, if they reject that then I will use the distance selling act to send it back. Either way it's going back :p

Back
Top Bottom