US: Fear the Walking Dead

Caporegime
They are just badly written, the dialogue is terrible as I said. Laughably bad. I could give a stack of examples but they would be spoilers. You of all people really shouldn't be lecturing about piracy. I have seen you brag enough about it in other sections. :p

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
They are just badly written, the dialogue is terrible as I said. Laughably bad. I could give a stack of examples but they would be spoilers.

It's a comic book so the delivery is not going to be the same as the screenplay. As Sonny mentioned your obviously not a comic book fan so there no point even trying to convince you otherwise, however check out all latest blockbuster movies practically every one is based on a comic book or novels, so it can't be all that bad. The Marvel Cinematic Universe that made billions from movies is all based from comic books.

Last edited:
Caporegime
None of that means the first 5 volumes are anything but dross. Baywatch was at one time the most viewed program in the world, doesn't mean it was actually any good ;) :p

I do like comics, I have nothing against them but marvel making bazillions don't alter the fact of the 9 I have read 5 have been absolutely laughably bad. I certainly wouldn't recommend then to someone who has watched the tv series, other than to thank your lucky stars they didnt follow some of the character plots.

Caporegime
I'm enjoying the comics and so are many other people out there in fact the walking dead has 3 out 10 of the best sellers on the amazon Comics & Graphic Novels list and 6 out of 10 best sellers on the amazon Image Comics section

also they all seem to have 5 star reviews on amazon after over 200+ reviews

Soldato
It's not airing in October, it doesn't have an official air date yet other than probably being in the summer during TWD's off season.

Which would make more sense than running them together.

It was just an article on here http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3343263/fear-the-walking-dead-inspired-bath-salts-ebola/ that I saw it said October, but I didn't check any further.

AMC are still just saying late summer, though imdb has Jul 15, though that's probaly just a place holder

Permabanned
No doubt, another article listed the latest rumour as June. It's only 6 episodes so i suppose they can air it at any time during the summer and still end before the main show starts.

Man of Honour
^^ Same I want to see something a bit different, wouldn't mind seeing a spin off set in the UK either - even though there are several (in some cases very good) UK based zombie/post-apoc movies/tv shows.

I never got why people rave about the comics either, as others have said I found them [ok just the first 2 gave up after] just a load of poo

Fraid I'm in the same boat - never got what the hype is with comics.

Man of Honour
That actually looked really good - I hope they go with that slightly slower paced perspective of things falling apart despite the slightly ironic voice over at the end in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom