Fed up with people vandalising my car

Soldato
I've had enough of people vandalising my car, I haven't said or done anything to anyone yet every few months someone damages my car :mad:

First someone scratched the rear bumper then someone keyed the door panel and now someone has scratched off the badge on the front grill.

I've got CCTV, but I feel like I need to get a decent dashcam to catch these self pleasuring folk, any suggestions?

Also the car is a Volvo so not exactly a sports car.

Permabanned
A common problem then in your locality ?

Apart from moving or getting a lock-up or a garage you are at the mercy of the sportswear clad
knuckleheads from your local Benefitland who have no respect for other's property or any fear of
law enforcement.

Soldato
I feel for you OP. Had my car keyed by my friends next door neighbour (74 year old woman), caught on CCTV.
Went to court and she was found not guilty, I was furious. Even the police woman who had dealt with everything was baffled.

I didnt even bother getting it repaired in the end as with my luck it would just happen again.

Some people are just selfish idiots.

Soldato
I feel for you OP. Had my car keyed by my friends next door neighbour (74 year old woman), caught on CCTV.
Went to court and she was found not guilty, I was furious. Even the police woman who had dealt with everything was baffled.

I didnt even bother getting it repaired in the end as with my luck it would just happen again.

If it was as close to conviction as you describe, a small claim, then a charging order, and you'll get sorted when she pegs it (with 8%apr interest from now till then)...

Soldato

I'd have gone back for some revenge. She'd find 4 slashed tyres in the morning :D

Caporegime

Why dont you go round with 5 bricks and say hello to her windows?

Caporegime
I've had enough of people vandalising my car, I haven't said or done anything to anyone yet every few months someone damages my car :mad:

First someone scratched the rear bumper then someone keyed the door panel and now someone has scratched off the badge on the front grill.

I've got CCTV, but I feel like I need to get a decent dashcam to catch these self pleasuring folk, any suggestions?

Also the car is a Volvo so not exactly a sports car.

If you have cctv then is it happening at work? Or you parking outside someone else's home?

Back
Top Bottom