Feek's Friday Beer, gin (and whatever you happen to be drinking on a Friday night) Thread

Soldato
I'm not getting that at all. Mind you, despite what I said, I'm feeling the effect of the 5%!
To be fair it was a pint from wetherspoons in Liverpool of all places, so the quality of the pint may have been compromised.

I'd love to see the return of this thread on a semi regular basis!

Soldato
Excellent choice. :cool:

Today I've had myself a Delirium Tremens and a Brewdog Zombie Cake. I also had a couple of M&S fruit beers, but they weren't special enough to remember exactly what they were really.

I hope there are Dons on standby in this thread? Anyone who mentions Carling, Carlsberg or Fosters, please ban them for 7 days. I pigeon-hole those together as the 3 worst beers!

I'm glad that we're now in the era of craft beers and microbreweries. Brewdog has become very mainstream and I'm liking their beers e.g. Punk IPA and Mr. President DIPA. Also Sixpoint Brewery who makes Bengali Tiger and Resin.

Associate
I hope there are Dons on standby in this thread? Anyone who mentions Carling, Carlsberg or Fosters, please ban them for 7 days. I pigeon-hole those together as the 3 worst beers!

I know there's a mafia based ranking system on here but I believe they're also known as mods or moderators.
I don't blame you for mentioning Carling, Fosters and Carlsberg but there was a time where I work where you couldn't mention SKOL to the bosses.

Back
Top Bottom