Festival survival kit - suggestions?

Consigliere
It's going to be my first Festival this year at Reading and i have a list of what i'm taking (Sleeping bag, small stove, tent etc) but i'm looking for more items along the more, humorous route.

I have so far:

• Air horn
  • Strobe light
  • Gaffer tape

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
SideWinder said:
It's going to be my first Festival this year at Reading and i have a list of what i'm taking (Sleeping bag, small stove, tent etc) but i'm looking for more items along the more, humorous route.

I have so far:

• Air horn
  • Strobe light
  • Gaffer tape

Things to burn, things to burst on a fire (bean cans) etc :D

If its anything like Leeds usually is, you might need to prep a LONG list of obscure celebrity names and prime your shouting skills ;)

Associate
DRZ said:
Things to burn, things to burst on a fire (bean cans) etc :D

If its anything like Leeds usually is, you might need to prep a LONG list of obscure celebrity names and prime your shouting skills ;)

one of those hand held loudspeaker things

Soldato
petrol based stove, works better than gas ones.
some of the meals for sale at sainsburys that are in carboard boxes last for years etc, just fry em up and they are all good.
beer costs loads there, as does water bottles and fizzy drinks, you can't take bottles etc into the main arena aswell (last time)

Soldato
For beer and food you can take a trek down to tesco. Bit of a walk but usually you can get a trolley by the staff and take that down to the campsite entrance. Make sure to buy cans and not bottles, you aren't allowed bottles in so you have to hide them.

Soldato
MuvverRussia said:
leatherman or similar tool to open beer bottles, fix stuff etc.

Mate of mine takes a flag pole and a big ass pirate flag.

but be carefull not to try to take it into the arena you'll be stopped and pos kicked out totaly

Soldato
Donnington years ago I had a nice chunk taken out of my head with a 1 litre coke bottle full of the amber nectar during the interval bottle fights Lol.
The following year when Metallica where playing I had one of these on:D

vietnam_helmet.jpg

Cannot recommend them enough :D

Back
Top Bottom