Few questions since i built first pc

Associate
hello guys i recently have built my first pc and all is well so far except a couple of issues:

when i download games on xbgp they download at 2mbps? but really fast on xbox

and also my screen is automaticaly dimming when i go to darker pages and games and then brightens when i go onto a bright page! - there is no setting for this in power options no adaptive brightness setting and also no option in my graphics card software radeon rx 570

many thanks guys

Soldato
Got no experience with that screen. It can be called Dynamic Contrast, Brightness Intelligence or other things depending on the brand.

Associate
OP
Got no experience with that screen. It can be called Dynamic Contrast, Brightness Intelligence or other things depending on the brand.

hi mate just thought i would let you know i got it all sorted, the download speeds i was reading in megabytes compared to megabits

and the screen was a setting on my monitor osd called HDCR, ive spent like a month trying to find the problem with no luck, i thought HDCR was to do with colors like HDR ahahahaha! oh welll you live and learn

Soldato
hi mate just thought i would let you know i got it all sorted, the download speeds i was reading in megabytes compared to megabits

and the screen was a setting on my monitor osd called HDCR, ive spent like a month trying to find the problem with no luck, i thought HDCR was to do with colors like HDR ahahahaha! oh welll you live and learn

Nice one. I bet that stands for something like High Dynamic Contrast Ratio. Wish they'd all call it one thing to avoid confusion.

The ins and outs of MSI Gaming OSD APP
www.msi.com › blog › the_ins_and_outs_of_MSI_GamingOSD

Mar 26, 2018 - The HDCR button stands for High Dynamic Contrast Range. It enable an automatic help to set the correct contrast

Not a bad guess.

Back
Top Bottom