FG Fridays: GTA V PS4 races!

Caporegime
(mods leaf 4 fridai pls)

jMH3Qra.jpg

Good afternoon you lovelies, it's Friday again and you all know what that means, the weekly begging-thread for new players!

We have quite a roster on this evening so it should be an epic night of laughs!

Here's the usual boring stuff:

What to know:

• We're usually online at 8pm, races tend to start at around 20:30 and last until midnight-ish, sometimes longer.
  • We're all grownups, so there will be profanity and mick-taking, we do keep kids in mind and mute ourselves or mute the kids so they can join in and enjoy the fun too but please do keep in mind that if you decide to bring your kids, there is a chance that they'll hear some naughty words (we have a few members who bring their kids already).
  • Alcohol is permitted and in some peoples' cases almost a requirement (me).
  • Unlike most racing games, we don't really race to win, we race to prevent everyone else from winning which leads to some hilarious stuff.
  • You do NOT need any prior experience or money, as long as you've done the first couple of missions in single player you can hop online where you'll be placed in the same vehicle as the rest of us with no cash requirement. You do however win cash from racing should you wish to begin / continue your online career.
  • Can't think of anything else.

Here's a 45 second vid which encapsulates the racing perfectly:

Basically nobody races to win, we just race to make sure nobody else does.

See you on the battlefield folks :D

@Greboth @antijoke @biron_w @Tefal @Maccy @Uther (do you have a PS4? can't remember) @G-MAN2004 @Schizo @bloodiedathame @McBain @GazzaGarratt @RoboCod @Psymonkee @dhill @Downsy

Caporegime
Will see if I am in the mood for this later, as I was planning on jumping on for some BOIII but could be swayed depending on if you are mid games when I get on.

Caporegime
OP
@Downsy @dhill you boys haz frend requests k.

@Schizo look forward to it dude!

@antijoke shove your mood up your bum and get on.

@Maccy I live in eternal disappointment with you :(

@McBain bring him along mate, let him race fore you, kids are ace at grinding for their grown up counterparts :D

@Psymonkee you are a massive mangina. Sort it out lad!

@bloodiedathame I gave your missus some attention today, s'all good :D

Permabanned
I honestly find it really tiresome that these threads are not being moved to PC gaming forum yet my 'scumbag lorry drivers' thread was moved to motors forums. I postulate that more people who frequent GD are motorists than PC gamers... I believe it is the same story for Easyrider who managed to disguise his 'look at me i built a pond thread' in to GD when it should have gone elsewhere.

Caporegime
OP
I honestly find it really tiresome that these threads are not being moved to PC gaming forum yet my 'scumbag lorry drivers' thread was moved to motors forums. I postulate that more people who frequent GD are motorists than PC gamers... I believe it is the same story for Easyrider who managed to disguise his 'look at me i built a pond thread' in to GD when it should have gone elsewhere.

Awwww, you poor boy. Next time try starting a thread which isn't nonsense.

Soldato

Console* dear boy.

Back
Top Bottom