Fifa 07 xbox 360 demo now up on marketplace

Associate
Its a shame you cannot connect remotely to your 360 :(

edit - brain is conjuring image of web cam and lego teckniks robot arm connected to pc next to a joypad and monitor...

Permabanned
Can anyone who's played the PC or PS2 versions of this game tell me how they compare?

The 360 version is meant to have the reworked engine.

Thanks

Associate
Ahhh man moving House this weekend and dont have broadband till sometime tomorrow ..thats of course if NTL turn up !!
So when someone has played it please post thoughts.

LOGS

Associate
Played the demo, wasn't too bad. Few things though The tunnel scenes look awful! And where are the new tricks? They released a video of some cool tricks being performed yet they aint even a simple step over! Just basic directional turns and drag backs.

Soldato
2 major thing i noticed in demo

No commentary (Im sure be in full game)
No trick can be done with right stick (It can be done in current gen) ?

Apart from that it plays similar to the current gen but it feels more advanced on the 360 version.

If you played the PS2 and PC versions your undertsand the graphics are awesome but im afraid it is NO Pro Evo beater.

Bring on Pro Evo 6

Last edited:
Associate
bingham67 said:

So if you change the controls from classic to the new setup tricks work? But you can't edit the keys, as I'd prefer the buttons as they where. :(

Also player change is on LT now, much prefered it to be ont he pass button. Maybe i'm just being picky now! ;)

Associate
Hmm, is it me or is that a really bad demo?

The graphics look awful, no way is that HD more like composite, is looks worse than an Xbox game. I've checked all my cables and played some other demos just in case, but no, it's the demo.

The controls are really sluggish and unresponsive. It won't let me change player, it just seems automatic. The physics of the ball is better but thats about all.

I hope that its just this demo or that game is off my list. :(

Soldato
bingham67 said:
2 major thing i noticed in demo

No commentary (Im sure be in full game)

You can just hear some commentary when the ball goes out, but its very muffled and way below the rest of the game volume. I was wondering about the tricks too?

Overall I think its a much better game than the last few FIFAs, however it still has a few of the same problems. Players seem to move strangely, and at times you dont really feel like you are in control of them. The ball definitely moves better though.

Graphics arnt quite as impressive as I was expecting either.

Edit - and no referee or linesmen either? :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom