FIFA 19

Soldato
I can't use a "rock" CDM, I like all my midfield to be fluent and cover eachother, Zola aside, Nainggolan at CDM & a combination of IF Vecino/IF Fabian/FB Boateng (Utter utter beast)/RTTF SMS/ToTGS Parolo are great as they can all do it all!

Soldato
82nd minute, 1-0 up, my brand new red Donnarumma decides to let a pass back through his legs. Go on to lose on penalties. Sigh.

Soldato
i really hope so but they always favour the hell out of the epl.

EPL is just such a boring league to play with such dull players imo, it'll be a beautiful sight to throw the untradable Mane & Fabinho in the SBC skip! :D

Zola is now popping into an SBC for Hagi, wish me luck!

Soldato
EPL is just such a boring league to play with such dull players imo, it'll be a beautiful sight to throw the untradable Mane & Fabinho in the SBC skip! :D

Zola is now popping into an SBC for Hagi, wish me luck!

This is why my teams are currently containing at most 4 EPL players, filled in with Bundesliga and La liga players. I like having a nice bit of hyperlink chemistry going on, too :)

Man of Honour
You can’t use the previous POTM Reus in the new SBC, how dumb is that!

I only use him as a sub now anyway, but really...

Soldato
A good time to purchase an IF Reus, there’s lots on the market ;)

I do think EA will have upset a lot of people with that move (why would you want two POTM Reus in your club!?) but I guess it’s just another move to combat investors

Man of Honour
EA have released a bit of FUTMAS info, 6 Prime Icon SBC's being released over FUTMAS. Daily SBC's, 24 hour SBC's for FUTMAS players, etc.

I think they have to revert back to the FIFA 18 Icon system...

Man of Honour
At least they've reverted back to the old style of Icon SBC's, Campbell doesn't require an Icon.

I've used 89 Ballack quite a bit and he's good, but not that mobile, wouldn't go for the Prime at that cost.

Back
Top Bottom