1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIFA 19

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Andybtsn, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Soulja

Capodecina

Trying to change the meaning of extinct doesn't make it true ;) it's easy to grab one even without being a master sniper.

The card can sometimes be hard to buy, but let's not change the actual meaning of words :p

2. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

I wasn't arguing the literal definition of the word, in FIFA it's common to use it for something you can't freely get on the market and will regularly give you no results when doing a search.

3. Soulja

Capodecina

Nope sorry. I'm not having it. Extinct means it no longer exists. Going by your definition we could still be able to find a dodo if we keep trying?

BTW I've just been messing with you :p

4. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

That old chestnut :rolleyes: :D

5. ree

Wise Guy

dance off!

6. Soulja

Capodecina

Uwotm8. Mess with me and I'll make you extinct! Only for you to pop up every now and again :D
    I only participate in naked dance offs!

7. ree

Wise Guy

:D

8. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

highest i got to before I started smurfing was division 3. What is fut champs is that weekend league? I normally only play until I get gold 3 but I have got Gold 1 when I had time to play nearly all the games. i normally play 18-20 games in weekend league soon as I get 14 wins I'm done. i can't spend a sunday playing 30 games of fifa. as I won't play any games on a friday and normally busy on a saturday too. the last 2 weekend leagues i only managed them because they extended the timeframe. they need to extend it permanently.

i don't play every weekend league. i haven't touched fifa in a week and I don't plan to play it until this weekend. it's the type of game you have to play it 24/7 and be your only game. i can't do that. I have other Ps4 games, I have a switch and a pretty kick ass gaming PC, so I tend to just give fifa a few hours per week. I also won't be buying it next year as that type of dedication to 1 game isn't for me.

it's the same in CSGO I just had to de-rank because it was a sweatfest at MGE and above and when you have people constantly trolling, cheating, not working as a team i'd rather enjoy the game than get worked up about it.

however finishing in fifa with these super boosted players is easy. if you ask anyone who played me from that tourney they will tell you don't give me any chances. finishing is easy for me is getting the ball into the position to finish which is the hard part. if you are having issues with finishing you aren't using the right players or shooting from the right positions. outside the box don't bother finessing unless on strong foot and at the right position to curve into top corner with lots of time on ball. you are better off with power shots otherwise outside of box. inside the box use finesse most of the time unless being rushed by keeper and have a narrow angle with defenders on you. headers are easy to score, same goes for corners. just have lots of OP tall players in your squad and aim for just outside the 6 yard box where your nearest player is. or take control of your tallest player and play it directly to them by moving them into a strong position. you can score front post but not as easy now. i think normal corners are the way to go now aiming for between penalty spot and 6 yard box.

finishing if anything needs nerfed. if you watch back a video of your games and see the chances you missed you might see there was a better pass on rather than to shoot

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 4:48 PM
  9. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

i had to pay 5K for one 2 weeks ago on ps4. they are the most expensive ones on the market. wait until everyone opens packs and they should become more readily available.

10. Robbo

Don

Finishing is not overpowered, it can be in some situations but it's very hit and miss. Obviously if you have time and space it's much easier, against good players you often don't.

:D :D :D

11. Andybtsn

Don

I was considering getting Nakaka for CM alongside Kante and Pogba, I basically have 270k for a french CM or an Icon. Is he actually that good?

12. rickjames

Mobster

Time to play another game for the evening

13. inam22

Wise Guy

Gold 3 is easy, it gets sweaty after that. Are you still in div 3 or you got relegated to lower division? @Sonny

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 7:24 PM
  14. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

explain how at the pro tourneys games finish 6-2? etc

15. Robbo

Don

Almost all Div 1 games I've seen after the patch are 1-0, 2-1, etc.

The tournaments will be interesting when they use the new patch.

16. Milkybk

Soldato

Prime prime icons, this game is a ****ing joke. Trying to cream every last penny off people, as EA slowly implodes. :p

17. chroniclard

Capodecina

Nevermind! lol

[​IMG]

18. Milkybk

Soldato

Never doubt me! :p

19. Robbo

Don

Hope this at least crashes the market a bit!

Looks very cool though even if it’s a money spinner :p

20. Jony27

Sgarrista

He could we'll work as a CM as he's put in some great tackles for me.