FIFA 19

Soldato
Seeing UCL cards explode either way last night was enjoyable, guess it shows you are gambling with live cards like that. Now just hoping my Kondogbia can pull through tomorrow night...

Soldato
Seeing UCL cards explode either way last night was enjoyable, guess it shows you are gambling with live cards like that. Now just hoping my Kondogbia can pull through tomorrow night...

Lingard and sanchezs price had such a swing ! Can't see many buying either of them at their peak price though.

Ree

Ree

Associate
crap totw

c9935686ca2c506998b11444897fd29f.jpg

Man of Honour
Thoughts on Cech if anyone wants to know: He's decent but nothing that special, not as good as De Gea or Courtois. Apparently GK special items don't get upgraded properly so it's not a surprise. He's worth doing though as he's decent and a 91 rated card with 2 packs back for 100k isn't bad.

Last WL I also used loan Nedved and Figo for 20 games each in the same team. Figo is definitely better, but the more I got used to Nedved the better he was. Figo is a better goalscorer and Nedved seemed to create more. Wouldn't say either are really amazing, but very solid.

Associate
Thoughts on Cech if anyone wants to know: He's decent but nothing that special, not as good as De Gea or Courtois. Apparently GK special items don't get upgraded properly so it's not a surprise. He's worth doing though as he's decent and a 91 rated card with 2 packs back for 100k isn't bad.

Last WL I also used loan Nedved and Figo for 20 games each in the same team. Figo is definitely better, but the more I got used to Nedved the better he was. Figo is a better goalscorer and Nedved seemed to create more. Wouldn't say either are really amazing, but very solid.

abit gutted to here about nedved not being amazing as im on the lookout for a lw/lm as I just sold hazard

Man of Honour
abit gutted to here about nedved not being amazing as im on the lookout for a lw/lm as I just sold hazard

Don't be gutted :p He's great, just not on that very top level. I think you could do more damage with NIF Neymar to be honest, but he is really overpowered so that's not a surprise :p

Haven't tried him yet but check out 90 Henry if you need an Icon.

Soldato
Boozy Thursday night, then

Edit: oh, for some reason I thought you meant Tony was getting an icon card :rolleyes:

Perfect chem with Best.

Griezmann in CM is working a treat so far.

I found the same with Hagi, got forward a lot on the right places, killer passes and stuck his foot in and held up play for the more defensive CMs to get into it.

He's amazing, not Ronaldinho, but really not bad at all, I play him RW in 433-4 and he's perfect there, compliments Best on the LW perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom