FIFA 19

Associate
He's amazing, not Ronaldinho, but really not bad at all, I play him RW in 433-4 and he's perfect there, compliments Best on the LW perfectly![/QUOTE]

That’s good to hear,
Ideally how much would I be looking at for a lw and a rw icons ?

Soldato
He's amazing, not Ronaldinho, but really not bad at all, I play him RW in 433-4 and he's perfect there, compliments Best on the LW perfectly!

That’s good to hear,
Ideally how much would I be looking at for a lw and a rw icons ?

Baby Best would probably be around 850K ish now? The 88 is a great card, I sold him and got the 90 who was down to the 1.1mil Price I got the 88 for a month before then sold him for buying price and managed to do Prime for club cards + a 450k icon, but 88 Best is genuinely really good!

Last edited:
Don
OP
Aaaand I got IF Adams! :D

Got IF Mata too, so handy for low end SBCs needing an IF, and untradable Varane, don't think he'll be better than Campbell?

Varane stands out for me when playing, both for and against. Campbell doesn't, doesn't seem very agile at all. Ramos I love too, so aggresive and I'm not finding the loss of van Dijk as hard to take with them too.

I rarely concede this 'meta' crossing malarkey too :)

Oh and Oblak is sensational!

Soldato
Varane stands out for me when playing, both for and against. Campbell doesn't, doesn't seem very agile at all. Ramos I love too, so aggresive and I'm not finding the loss of van Dijk as hard to take with them too.

I rarely concede this 'meta' crossing malarkey too :)

Oh and Oblak is sensational!

Campbell is a very solid defender, but yeah when he gets the ball & has to turn & pass, my god its like watching paint dryso many brown trousers moments with him moving under pressure, but for now he stays, tempted to do the Nesta SBC

I concede from crosses but not as much as you'd think considering the hype behind crossing!

Oblak is really good, but I'm liking End of an Era Helmet, plays really well, undefeated in 10 with him! One Gk I've found so much worse than you'd think this year is Neuer, he used to be scary to face now not at all, every game its like how he played vs South Korea in the World Cup!

Don
OP
I need to change up my team a bit I think, Griez scores a lot from CM but obviously long term his defensive duties are none existant, I just don't know who I prefer at CAM, him or Mbappe. I think I want to try Neymar at CAM and a new ST along side Bale, no idea who. I was going to do the SBC Nakata and play him at CM and keep the team as it is. I'm not sureeeee.

Associate
Baby Best would probably be around 850K ish now? The 88 is a great card, I sold him and got the 90 who was down to the 1.1mil Price I got the 88 for a month before then sold him for buying price and managed to do Prime for club cards + a 450k icon, but 88 Best is genuinely really good!

So if I got the 88 rated best for around 850k is middle nedved ok as I don’t think I can afford prime nedved yet,
Or is his middle card not worth it ?

Soldato
So if I got the 88 rated best for around 850k is middle nedved ok as I don’t think I can afford prime nedved yet,
Or is his middle card not worth it ?

Ths middle is fine, I like both middle & prime for diff reasons, but with prime being cheaper for me and untradable its great, 88 Best & 89 Neddy will be fine, the primes play lovely with 90 Ronaldo inbetween and Ibra behind :D

Associate
Ths middle is fine, I like both middle & prime for diff reasons, but with prime being cheaper for me and untradable its great, 88 Best & 89 Neddy will be fine, the primes play lovely with 90 Ronaldo inbetween and Ibra behind :D

What formation would you do if I got both of them and a team I have that includes zlatan,Rooney,kante,d alves,Thiago Silva,varane and Marcelo?
Plus I have mbappe but as he is a rw I probably would need to sell him,
I have always stuck to a 4231 in game but at the moment I’m short of a cdm as I have only kante,

Back
Top Bottom